(240)

He gave me some medicaments against the pain and then dad walked downstairs.

Everyone walked out and he gave daddy a coffee while sitting down in front of him.

Bucky:„steve...look I'm sorry for shouting at you and y/n im sorry for well...uhm slapping you! But you two really made me angry yesterday!"

I nodded and daddy apologised to him too.

Bucky:„alright...Steve drink your coffee and then get ready!"

Steve:„what why?"

Bucky:„you know..."

~steve pov~

I drank my coffee, changed and we met up in the garage.

Steve:„so what's going on?"

Bucky:‚shopping? For Christmas!"

Steve:„oh omg I totally forgot!'

We drove away and well spend the whole day shopping for all of the avengers and especially for y/n!

As we arrived at home y/n and buddy were waiting in front of the door.

Steve:„hey bubs go back to bed you should rest!"

Y/n:„i missed you..."

Bucky:„we missed you too!'

She smiled and laid down on the couch while watching a movie.

As she felt asleep we took the shopping bags upstairs and started wrapping up the gifts.

As we finished we put them into our closet and walked downstairs where y/n was still sleeping so we turned of the TV and started making lunch.

Bucky:„what are we gonna cook?"

Steve:„well...we could make a salad with chicken and for dinner homemade pizza?"

Bucky:„yeah! Sounds great darling!'

As we finished with lunch we started eating with the others but y/n was still sleeping.

She woke up as we were doing the pizza and walked over to us.

Y/n:„what are you doing...?"

Steve:„homemade pizza!"

Bucky:„are you hungry doll?"

She nodded and Bucky put out some things for the pizza like ham, cheese...

Y/n:„i won't eat that much daddy..."

Steve;‚you will eat with me then ok?'

She nodded and I kissed her.

As we finished with the pizza I gave y/n the half of it but she must wait cause it was too hot.

After it cool down she took a few bites and gave me the rest.

Steve:„c'mon bubs! Eat a bit more for me please!"

She shook her head no but after ten minutes where she was crying on my lap, she ate a bit more.

We put a Disney movie on and y/n laid back down.

After she felt asleep we put her to bed and walked into our room.

Bucky:„so...what now?"

Steve:„i will open the advent calendar?..."

He chuckled an I opened the little piece of paper.

⚠️Smut⚠️

"Blowjob and more "

I smirked up on him and he fastly pulled his clothes off.

I pushed him down on his knees on the bed while standing in front of him.

After i put a kiss on the top of his head he opened my belt slowly and unzipped my jeans.

~bucky pov~

I was his thick cock trough his boxers and pulled them down slowly while looking up at him.

He moaned as I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started moving my hand while kissing his stomach.

Bucky:‚don't tease me..."

He placed his hands on the back of my head and pushed my head forward.

I took his dick into my mouth and always looked up to see his face and how he groaned.

He cum in my mouth and I swallowed it while he breathed out.

He wanted to go to bed but I turned him around and pushed into him after putting lube on my dick.