(256)

~y/n pov~

As we came back home we ate dinner and I went to bed.

The winter break went by fast to be honest...well but let's skip to the day before my 7th birthday!

Bucky:„hey morning! Get ready. Me and daddy are gonna take you to school today!"

I nodded, got ready and they drove me to school.

As we had history class and the teacher told us to do a group project, I felt how Anna grabbed after my arm and pushed me back roughly.

Teacher:„Anna I saw it! Go to the principal now!"

She let go of me and walked into the principals office.

As we had lunch I saw that I forgot to take my lunch with me so I ate the cafeteria food...

Spaghetti...well not the best but at least something!

As I wanted to sit down Anna pushed me and I felt to the floor with the whole food.

It couldn't get any better from now on right? Well Freddie ran up to us and poured the red sauce over my new white pants...

I started crying while I heard the kids laughing.

As I saw emy and Jason standing by the door winking at me to come over to them, I stood up and did.

I ran into the bathroom and emy followed me.

Emy:„im sorry for what happened..."

Oh yeah for sure! I would never forgive her for what she did!

Jason was standing outside and then a teacher walked up to us.

Teacher:„you made the mess in the cafeteria?"

Jason:„no! She didn't!"

He explained everything to her and after Anna and Freddie cleaned up everything we walked back to class.

I wanted to go to the bathroom and knew that Anna followed me.

As she pushed me against the doors I got scared and started tearing up.

Anna:„are you gonna cry!? I was cleaning the cantina because of you the whole time!"

Y/n:„it was...it was your own fault tho..."

She pulled me over to the sink and put my head under the water.

After she let me go,she walked back to class.

I pulled out my phone and called my dads while sitting down on the toilet and locking the door.

Steve:„y/n...? Shouldn't you be in class? What's going on?"

Y/n:„please Daddy..."

Steve:„honey...what's going on? Where are you?"

Y/n:„bathroom..."

Steve:„alright I get it! I'm gonna be there in a few minutes ok?"

I hung up and after fifteen minutes I heard that someone opened the door.

Teacher:„y/n are you in here? Your dad is here!"

She opened my door and I saw daddy standing next to her looking at me with his pityingly face impression.

Steve:„oh princess..."

The teacher walked out and he squat down in front of me.

Steve:„why is your hair wet? And what are you wearing?"

Y/n:„home..."

Steve:„you wanna go home alright...sweetie I will get you home come here!"

He helped me up and after the teacher brought us my things, daddy put them into the car.

As I sat next to him I heard him sighing.

Steve:„I know it's hard baby...what did they do this time?"

Y/n:„no...nothing..."

I wasn't crying anymore just looking out of the window while the last tears ran down my cheeks.

Steve:„alright let's go home."

As we arrived dad was waiting in front of the door.

Bucky:„oh dolly...what happened?"

Y/n:„nothing..."

Daddy brought my things inside and saw my white trousers which were stained...