(258)

~last year~

Y/n turned six and we organized a birthday party.

She was really excited but no one came...two hours later we called some parents and they brought their kids over.

As they arrived and the parents drank a coffee with us, we heard screaming coming out of y/n's room.

We ran upstairs and saw her sitting on the floor crying with cake all over her face, hair, clothes and floor.

Parents:„ I guess we should go now...I wish you a happy birthday y/n!"

They left and we started wiping the cake off of y/n's face.

She was crying a lot that day so we decided to not plan a party this year.

~back to now~

After we blew up the balloons and put the cake out we went to sleep.

~y/n pov~

The principal walked into our class and took out Anna and her friends.

As they came back, the teacher started talking.

Teacher:„well and cause we have some time left what about singing happy birthday to our birthday girl y/n? Come up here and we sing happy birthday to you!"

Y/n:„no it's fine..."

Teacher:„alright but we will sing for you!"

They started singing happy birthday and I felt how Anna started poking her pencil into the back of my neck.

After they stopped I felt my skin burning from the pencil and started tearing up.

As we had our first break, Anna walked up to me.

Anna:„ happy birthday loser!"

She poured her juice over my shoes and I sighed loudly.

Y/n:„leave me alone...just for today...please?"

Anna:„you wish! The principal wants to talk to my parents! Forget it! This day will be your nightmare!"

Tears ran down my cheeks.

Anna:„loser!"

She pushed me aside and I felt against the board.

Y/n:„please!"

I knew she wouldn't stop and suddenly the principal walked in.

Principal:„ANNA!"

He pulled her away and bent down to look at me.

Principal:„are you alright?"

Y/n:„mhm..."

He gave me a little box, said happy birthday and left with Anna.

I walked into the bathroom and  looked into the box.

There were some candles, pencils, a cute little lighter and some other stuff.

Suddenly some other girls entered the room with some weird spooky looking face masks.

I walked back and tripped over my own legs.

They started giggling and as they saw the box, they opened it, took out the lighter and held it in front of my face.

Y/n:„please leave me alone..."

Girl:„oh no! It's your birthday!"

I started crying hysterically and saw how someone wanted to open the door but couldn't cause it was locked.

Y/n:„help me please!"

They pulled me up and walked over to the toilets with me.

Principal:„hello! Open the door! Now!"

I started kicking them but they pushed me on my knees and put my head into the toilet.

It was gross and I was completely wet, crying and started getting an asthma attack.

My old method to calm down wasn't working anymore. Shit!

I tried to breathe equally but they pushed my head down into the toilet again.

The door got kicked in and the kids ran out quickly while the principal walked up to me.

Principal:„are you ok?"

I tried to answer but just couldn't breathe.

Principal:„where is your asthma spray?"

He looked around and saw it laying broken on the floor.

Principal:„now we have a problem..."

I felt unconscious and woke up in the hospital.