(225)

Steve:„c'mon y/n! We must go check it out!"

I shook my head no and let out a whining sound.

Tony:‚guys! I made food let's go! Y/n and Peter are gonna be late for school!"

Steve:„she won't go! She's ill again!"

Tony:„what does she have?"

Bucky:„her throat hurts really bad! She has fever and her cheeks are red!"

Tony:„let me take a look at her!"

He wanted to pick me up but I didn't let go of daddy.

Tony:„c'mon let him out peach..."

Y/n:‚no..."

I said as good as I could but daddy let me go and tony picked me up.

Tony:„hey what about you take Peter to school and I'm gonna make sure that y/n will get better! Ok?"

They walked out and I started crying cause I wanted them to be here.

Tony:„let's get your throat checked out!"

I started crying more and he sat me down on a chair.

Tony:‚calm down peach and open your mouth please."

He took out a wooden tongue depressor but I tried to run away.

Tony:‚peach it's not gonna hurt c'mon! I'm just gonna look after your throat!"

After a few minutes of crying he managed to calm me down and take a look at it.

Steve:„hey we're back! What did you find out?"

Tony:„she was crying until now so nothing...but you should go check it out!"

He looked into my mouth and then back at my dad's.

Tony:„i guess it's Tonsillitis!'

Bucky:„sounds scary!"

Steve:„yeah we're gonna check it out just to make sure everything's alright!"

He picked me up and wanted to put me into the car but I started crying more.

Steve:„you never were scared of the doctor y/n! C'mon calm down!'

I shook my head no, started kicking around so he would let me go and grabbing after my dad's arm.

Bucky:„alright alright alright! Steve stop let her be!'

He picked me up and I calmed down after a time.

~steve pov~

Steve:„what do you wanna do now?"

Bucky:‚i don't know."

We were talking and I saw that y/n felt asleep in bucks arms so I took her and sat her down into the car.

Steve:„c'mon let's go!"

Bucky:„wait! Where?"

Steve:„to the doctor!"

He jumped in and I drove off but after a few minutes y/n woke up.

Bucky:„how are you feeling honey?'

She shook her head no and wanted to open the door but it was locked.

Steve:„calm down..."

She unbuckled herself and wanted to crawl forward to open Buckys door but I pushed her back into the back.

Steve:„y/n are you insane? I could crash into another car!'

She was panicking until we arrived and as we finally got there Bucky picked her up and we walked inside.

While i was talking to the doctor he wanted to take a look at y/n but she was just crying in Bucky's arms who was shushing her.

Doctor:„hey y/n! What about you letting your dad out hm?"

She clung up on him more and he walked up behind Bucky to look into y)n's face.

Doctor:„hey I'm your doctor now and just wanna take a look at you ok? Your daddy told me that you never were scared of doctors!"

Y/n calmed down a bit and after ten minutes where she didn't let go of Bucky he told her to open her mouth while Bucky was still holding her.