(223)

Y/n:„packing!"

Steve:„what's going on with you?"

Y/n:„if you won't tell me anything then I must find out myself!'

I took the backpack and wanted to walk out of the room but they pulled me back.

Bucky;„alright! If you wanna know-"

Steve;„buck!"

Bucky;„no! We're gonna tell her!'

Steve:„no!"

Bucky:„sit down!"

I did and looked at him.

Bucky:„what do you wanna know?'

Y/n:„who my real parents are...and why they put me there."

Bucky:‚your father is a bad guy! His name-"

Steve:„we don't know it! And noone knew your mom so we don't know anything about your parents!"

Bucky:‚they gave you up for adoption because your father was hurting you sometimes."

Steve:„are you happy now?"

Y/n;„why did you adopt me?"

Bucky;„because...I don't know!"

~bucky pov~

I suddenly remembered why...we met her at the highway as we stopped the truck and we adopted her the next day.

Me and Steve were talking about adopting kids but never told anyone.

We were planning to start a family as we turned sixteen.

We were dating since I was sixteen but were best friends as we met in kindergarden.

I always loved and adored Steve and we were secretly dating.

And cause it wasn't allowed we just kept it a secret and I went on fake dates with ladies which I barely knew.

Steve was always there with me and was holding my hand or stroking over my thighs to feel more comfortable around people.

We always talked about having kids one day, one boy and a girl.

Before dreykov died and I trained the black widows I think i saw y/n's mom.

She was pregnant and had a little belly already but dreykov told her to fight me...

I punched her into the stomach and she felt to the floor crying.

Dreykov pulled her up by her hair and slapped her but I didn't care since I got brainwashed.

I think i saw how y/n was born and the thing noone knew was that I killed her mom.

The doctor said that dreykov killed her but the truth was that he just watched me do it.

He took y/n and wanted to kill her but Natasha was the one who rescued her.

She was taking care of her until the adoption center found her and took her away.

Right after I killed y/n's mom the avengers found me.

Steve and I got together, started dating and were best friends like before.

He doesn't know that I killed her mom just Natasha knows the truth.

After all this I read her name on the adoption papers and remembered who she was.

I told Steve that we must adopt her cause she was so cute but actually I was feeling bad for doing this to her and putting her into this position.

Y/n:„you don't know?"

Steve:„no! We don't! Ok? Now stop asking!"

Y/n:„i hate you! You know everything about you! Why don't you tell me things about me?!"

Steve;‚watch your tone!'

Y/n:„i hate you!"

She got out of Steve's grip and and ran downstairs.

Steve:„y/n get back here! NOW!'

it was a short and loud now...even I got scared and no second later y/n was standing in front of us again.

Steve:„what did you say?"

She stayed quite and looked at the floor.

Steve:„i asked you something!'

Bucky:‚steve-"

Steve:‚no! Y/n what did you say?"