(220)

Bucky:„y/n...I'm gonna ask daddy and if he tells me that you hadn't said sorry then-"

I jumped up and ran downstairs where daddy was sitting and reading a book.

Y/n:„im sorry daddy!"

Steve:„its ok princess!'

I put a kiss on his cheek and he hugged me.

Bucky:„you see! This was so easy right doll?"

I nodded and he opened his arms where I ran into some seconds later and hugged him.

As it was time to go to bed I opened my calendar and there was the first mini book.

I laid down as fast as I could and gave the book to my dad, while daddy laid down next to me and we cuddled up.

I tried not to fall asleep but in the end I did and so did daddy.

~bucky pov~

I finished with reading and saw both of them sleeping peacefully so I let both of them sleep and walked into my room where I saw a card.

„hey darling! Maybe you're gonna be late today but I still must give you something for the advent calendar right? So here! I bought you a scratch card! Love you my love."

I chuckled and looked at the scratch card! It wasn't a normal scratch card...god he is driving me insane sometimes!

It was a naughty scratch card so if I would get three times the lip symbol I would get a blowjob!

I went into the bathroom and changed into my pyjama while brushing my teeth and pulling out the iron.

I had a meeting tomorrow so I prepared for it and then laid down.

At 2 am I felt someone picking up the blanket and then slowly putting it down again.

It was Steve.

I kissed him and he pulled me into a hug where the both of us felt asleep in some minutes later

In the morning I stood up and saw Steve still sleeping so I walked downstairs and made breakfast which I brought upstairs later.

Bucky:„morning!"

His head was under the blanket and he said chuckling „morning".

Bucky:„darling look what I have!'

He put the blanket away and looked at me smiling.

Steve:‚oh god...thank you baby!'

We kissed and after breakfast we went into y/n's room to call her for breakfast.

Y/n:„im not hungry..."

Bucky:„be a good girl and eat something! We wanna take you out for dinner today ok?"

Y/n:„ Yes!"

We laughed and I changed to drive to the meeting.

As I arrived I fastly texted Steve.

~steve pov~

I got a text from Bucky while pulling out clothes from the washing machine.

„im not gonna make it love...sorry. Just go to the restaurant with y/n we will meet up there! Love ya!"

Maybe I was a bit angry but he couldn't do anything against it so as it was time to go I changed into some fancy clothes and then walked into the garage where y/n was already waiting.

Steve:„hey princess! You look beautiful!"

Y/n;„you too!"

I kissed her cheek and she sat down next to me.

As we arrived at the restaurant Bucky was already there ...

Steve:„hey buck! What are you doing here?"

Bucky:„well I made it!"

Y/n:„dad!"

She jumped into his arms and he kissed her.

Bucky:„alright let's go eat! I'm hungry!'

We sat down and started talking, laughing and well...it was just a fun evening with just the three of us.

As we wanted to drive home y/n couldn't decide with who she will drive and we stood there maybe for an good half hour before she jumped into Bucky's car.