(222)

Y/n:„i need it now! Please!"

Man:„if you tell me what you wanna know exactly then maybe I can do something for you!"

Y/n:„my real parents! Where they live! And why they put me here!"

He pulled out some papers and after some minutes he found my adoption papers and everything they knew about me.

Man:„they put you here cause they- y/n you know what? Ask your dad's! I'm gonna call them and tell them to tell you alright?"

Y/n;„no! No I need to know everything now!"

~steve pov~

We drove to pick up y/n but she wasn't there!

I walked inside and saw that the teacher was sitting in class alone.

Steve:„hello! I'm sorry for interrupting. I'm Steve Rogers! Y/n's dad. Do you know where she is?"

Teacher:„well...I just know that she left after lunch break."

Steve:„wait what?"

Teacher:„you didn't know?"

Steve:„no...well thank you!"

I ran back to Bucky and he drove around until he came on that idea to look at home if she hasn't already arrived at home.

Nat:„what's going on?"

Steve:„y/n wasn't in school since lunch break and now she isn't here!"

Nat:„i maybe know where she is..."

Suddenly Bucky's phone started ringing and he picked up.

As he finally put the phone back into his pocket he looked at me.

Bucky:„she is at the adoption center!'

We drove there and saw her sitting on a couch.

Man;‚hey...she just wanted to know something about herself-"

Steve:„we know! Thank you! Y/N come here now!"

~y/n pov~

I sat down into the car and got ready to find answers for their questions but suddenly they got so angry...

Steve:„y)n you have no IDEA! In how much trouble you are in right now young lady!"

Y/n:„b-but...i-"

Bucky:„WHY? why did you even go there?! You know how dangerous it is to walk around alone?"

Y/n:„I JUST WANTED TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ME!"

Steve;„watch your tone y/n! Watch your tone!"

Y/n:„you are angry! So why can't I be too?!"

Bucky:„we have a reason y/n! You lied to us! You ran away! You know what could have happen to you?!"

Y/n:„ok im sorry!"

Steve:„sorry won't cut it! You made a mistake ok?! We were worried! And you're gonna get punished for it!"

Bucky;„no going to the park with buddy! For one week!"

Y)n:„one week?! No!"

Bucky:„you wanna make it two weeks  alright! Here you go!"

Y/n:„no!"

Steve:„you're lucky it's not six! You should've thought about it before you did this shit!"

I was just sitting in the back trying to ignore them while they continued shouting at me.

Tears started running down my cheeks as I was looking out of the window.

As we arrived at home I jumped out of the car and ran into my room while slamming the doors shut.

Bucky:„you think we were too harsh?'

Steve:„no! Not at all! She must learn that this shit is dangerous! And she won't slam my doors like that!"

Tony:„well actually the-"

Steve;‚shut up tony!'

They ran upstairs and opened my door where they saw me putting my things into a backpack.

Bucky:„what are you doing?"

I ignored them and as dad took me by my arm and turned me around they saw how much i was crying.

Bucky:„i won't ask you a third time! what are you doing?"