CHAPTER SIX

DUNCAN

I sighed happily as I pulled to a stop in front of the pack house. I had just dropped off Oscar from our first date. He'd just told me he was trans and I was still wrapping my head around it. I really wanted to talk about it with Luke but I thought it went without saying that I shouldn't tell anyone without permission from Oscar.

So what if our mate is trans, Rae began to speak in my head. All that matters is that we love him and support him.

You're right Rae. You're always right. I guess I'm just nervous, we just had our first date and I feel like I'm already in love.

That's what having a mate does to you.

⋉⋊

I let out a nervous breath as I pulled my car to a stop in front of Oscar's house. It was our second date but it felt like we had been dating forever. We texted almost non-stop, it was like even when we weren't together we needed to know the other was there. Which was the case from my end of things.

I was nervous, first dates and texting were one thing, but second dates were where things got serious. I was so nervous to know my mate better, for him to get to know me better.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I knocked on the front door. Seconds later the door opened to reveal my beautiful mate.

"Hey, Duncan! Ready for our movie?" He asked with a smile. I was taking him to a drive-in movie theater.

"You bet I am," I said as I held my hand out for him. He locked his door and took my hand.

On the way to the car, we chatted about how nice the weather was getting. As I started pulling away from his house, we started a real conversation.

"So we've been talking for a while," Oscar began.

"Yeah?" I asked as I pulled the car to a stop at a red light.

"And this is our second date. So I'm just wondering when you were going to ask me to be your boyfriend?" I stopped the car and turned to look at him in shock. A car horn took me out of my shock as I started driving again.

"W-well, um." I stuttered causing Oscar to laugh his adorable laugh.

"No need to get nervous Cutie," Oscar had a habit of calling me cutie when I got nervous about our relationship. "I just want to know if that is something you want."

"Of course, that's something I want!" I shouted causing me to cringe at myself. "I-I mean, um, would you like to be my boyfriend?" My face was red with blush.

"Absolutely I want to be your boyfriend." He grinned at me.

I went through the process of buying our tickets for the movie. "Popcorn or snacks?" I asked as I pulled to a stop at the concession stand. Oscar nodded and told me what he wanted, but frowned when I refused the money he offered me.

I parked the car in our spot and turned up the volume to the car once I set it to the right station. "Let's hope it's a good movie, yea?" I asked as I popped a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

⋉⋊

"I just think that the movie would've been better if she gave more emotion through her face."

"And I just think that the music and story were amazing, therefore the movie was amazing," I said causing Oscar to roll his eyes at me.

I gave him a goofy smile as I pulled the car to a stop in front of his house. "You want to come in for a bit?" Oscar asked as he turned to me in the car. "I kind of don't want the night to end yet." I nodded at him and turned off the car.

I sat on the couch as Oscar went to the kitchen. "Want something to drink?" I nodded while asking for water. When Oscar came back he set the water down on the coffee table.

"Want to watch another movie or something?" I asked.

"We just watched a movie. How about we do something else?"

"Like watch shitty memes on FewTube?"

"You read my mind Cutie," Oscar said with a grin as he began loading up FewTube on the TV.

Hours later we were still laughing at the shitty jokes the TV was blaring. That was when Oscar turned to me, finishing a big laugh with a quiet giggle. "Can I kiss you?" The question caused my face to burn red, I couldn't speak so I nodded my head.

When our lips met, it felt like a fire spread through my body from my lips. We were both still for a moment before I began to move my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I put my hands on his waist. We kissed like that for a few minutes before he climbed into my lap, straddling me.

His mouth opened slightly as his tongue darted out, I followed his lead and did the same. I thought that the kiss before felt good, this was everything.

I could feel myself getting hard as Rae scratched the restraints that kept me in charge. I was so lost in the pleasure of kissing my mate that I lost control for a second.

Rae slammed Oscar onto his back on the couch before I could take it back. I pulled back to make sure Oscar was alright, but he pulled me back down before I could speak.

Grind on him. Rae demanded.

Why would I do that? What if he doesn't like it?

Do it! He yelled. Hesitantly I brought my hips down to grind into Oscar's. The action caused him to freeze. He tapped my shoulder and I sat up.

"I'm sorry," I said before he could say anything. "I shouldn't have done that, I-I should've asked." I looked down at my lap in shame.

"Hey, look at me," Oscar said as he took my face in his hands, with his guidance, I did as he said. "I liked making out, I liked the grinding too. It's just that I haven't had bottom surgery. I-I still have a, uh, -" I cut him off before he could finish.

"You don't have to give any explanation. If you don't want to then we won't," I said.

"It's not that I don't want to, I do. I just need a little more time. I haven't really been with anyone in that way," He said with a blush.

"So we go at your pace. You just want to make out, then we just make out. You want more, then we do more," I paused for a second before speaking again. "I-I haven't been with anyone before either."