Ending Note

I can't believe that Who We Become is over. This book has taken over my life for the last year, and I absolutely loved it. As a trans man, this book was very very close to my heart and I hope that you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

If you did like this book, consider checking out some of my other books!

My Teacher and I -- COMPLETED -- Book 1 of the My Mate series

The Dark Water pack is one of the best in North America. Kade Smith, the alpha of this pack, has been looking for his mate since he was 17. 8 years had gone by, and he was starting to give up hope of ever finding them. To try and lift his spirits he takes a job teaching at his local high school. To his surprise, he finds his mate, the only problem. He is his student.Ace Anderson a lonely 17-year-old at Evergreen High. He was misunderstood and bullied by almost everyone around him, including his parents, classmates, and even some teachers. Although he tried not to let their hurtful words get to him, he felt unworthy of any love.

My Wolf and I -- COMPLETED -- Book 2 in the My Mate series

Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing great in school. He is on the fast track to follow his dreams at the young age of 20. Only two short years and he would be able to buy a bakery and start selling sweets. But things he thought were already in perfect place started falling when Jayvee Haddox came into the picture. Jayvee Haddox is the soon-to-be Alpha of the Green Moon Pack. He has yet to meet his mate even at the age of 20, almost three years late. He decided to wait to look for his mate until after he got an education. He is doing great in school and staying focused on his goal. That is until his nose catches the scent of a sweet baker. ↫↬"You can wait all you like, I don't mind. Stay with that boyfriend of yours, really. But it won't change the fact that sooner or later, you are going to be begging me to take you." Jayvee said smugly, his body holding me against the wall, the back of his hand touching my cheek lightly. The smell of his cologne was making my head fuzzy. I had to get away from him before I did something I would regret. I couldn't hurt Cato. "What's wrong? You seem a little shook," He paused to bring his head next to mine, he spoke right into my ear making me shiver. "Little mate." He bit my ear and all hope was thrown out the window.

My Fairy and I -- ONGOING -- Updates Fridays 3pm EST -- Book 3 in the My Mate series

A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. Most werewolves find their mates when they turn 18 but I didn't. When I was 11, I just freshly shifted for the first time. I found my parents secretly giving someone my things. The person was small, a fairy, he looked like a mess and was very thin; but it was clear that he was at least ten years older than me. Something else was clear; he was my mate.

↫↬

Felix Haddox was very young when he learned who his mate was. This made growing up extremely difficult. He couldn't have girlfriends or boyfriends during his teen years, he didn't go to parties, and anytime he did something a normal teen would do- he felt as if he was cheating on his mate. Angus Hami was 15 when he found his mate. The newborn baby of the mated pair that he helped, Felix Haddox. Angus was overjoyed to have finally found his other half. But all of that was ripped away from him when the baby's parents forbade Angus from seeing him.

Sunflower with Thorns -- ONGOING -- Updates Mondays 3pm EST

Zander Day is like a sunflower, happy and bright no matter what happens. Cain Gallo is like a thorn, sharp and willing to cut anyone that gets in his way. What happens when these two meet? Will Cain's thorns tear this sunflower apart, or will Zander show that sunflowers can grow their own thorns?

⇇ ⇉

I panted as I watched the blood drip from my fingers. There was so much, I never knew that one human body could hold so much blood. My breathing began to pick up as I looked around me, his men were all around me, watching me with shocked expressions. The room began to spin until all I saw was him. His eyes were dark as he stepped toward me, I couldn't move, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Soon he was in front of me, whipping the blood from my mouth. "That was so hot." He said in his rough voice before he brought our lips together in a scorching kiss.

Then nothing mattered. It didn't matter that I was covered in blood, that there was a dead body in front of us, that his men were still in the room. The only thing that mattered was getting our bodies as close together as possible. I ran my hands through his hair, soaking it with blood as I pulled him closer to me.

He growled low in his throat as he yanked my head back with my hair, "you know better than to tell me where to go, pup."

I gulped and looked up at him through my lashes. My heart began to beat faster as I anticipated my punishment. "I'm sorry, Master."