CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

OSCAR

I sighed frustratedly as I laid back in bed, staring at the ceiling. The one thing I hated most about being pregnant, wasn't the morning sickness, the heartburn, or being so tired I could sleep for eight hours and still sleep more. It was how horny I was all the time. It was like everything set me off, I could be eating cereal and suddenly want Duncan.

I knew that Duncan would've been more than happy to come and satisfy me whenever I wanted but I didn't want to bother him. He had important work to do with the pack. He had so much paperwork and I just couldn't be the reason he fell behind on it.

But while I didn't want to be in the way of his alpha work, there was only so much I could do before I broke and asked him to come to bed. So, I got out of bed and wrapped his robe around me. He never used it due to his weird werewolf body temperature, I honestly wasn't even sure why he had one.

I slowly walked down the hallway towards his office. It was a trip I had made almost every day since moving in with him, but I somehow always got a little sliver of anxiety when I did.

I lightly knocked on the door and opened it when Duncan told me to. I smiled when I saw that he was alone in the office. He sat at his desk with a small pile of paperwork in front of him.

"Hey sweetheart, is everything alright?" He asked as he sat his pen down and held his hands out to me. I quickly walked around the desk and climbed into his lap.

"How much work do you have left?" I asked as I played with my fingers without making eye contact with him.

Instead of answering my question, he gently ran his hand through my hair and smiled. "Do you need me to come to bed for a bit?"

He must've been able to tell without me answering because before I could say anything, he picked me up and was carrying me to our room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and asked, "Are you sure you're not too busy?"

The question made him freeze and give me a deadly serious look. "There is never going to be a time when I am too busy for you. Oscar, you are the most important thing in my life, you come before everything."

I smiled at him as we made it to our room. He gently laid me down on the bed and slowly opened the robe. He froze when he saw what I was wearing.

I was bare aside from a lacey black pair of boxer briefs, they were snug against my small baby bump, but by the look, Duncan was giving me, I looked good. "Don't you dare damage these, they were so hard to find," I warned him as he ran his hand over the material that covered my hips. He frowned at me and ran his finger under them teasingly.

"But they would look so much better ruined. What if I buy you some more?" I smiled up at him and ran my hands over his chest.

"I will gladly accept more but you are not going to destroy these. But," I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled our bodies together, "that doesn't mean that we can't have a little fun with them."

We moved so that Ducan was sitting against the headboard of the bed in just his boxers. I smiled as I brought our lips together and straddled his hips.

As the kiss got more heated I began to grind against him. I moaned as I felt him twitch, only two thin layers separating us. As I began to speed up my movements Duncan's hands on my hips squeezed me to stop. "Slow down baby, we got time."

"I just want you," I pouted causing him to hum.

"I need you to grab the headboard," Duncan said as he rubbed my hips gently. I gave him a confused look.

"Why would I do that?" Typically when we would have sex, it would be laying down with Duncan on top, he liked having access to my neck, and being on top made him feel in control, which he was.

"You'll need something to hold onto while you ride my face." He smirked at me causing my jaw to drop.

"Duncan, there is no way I am going to do that. Even if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't, it's too much weight on you."

He gently rubbed my cheek and said, "Just trust me, I want to do this. You aren't going to be too heavy."

I hesitated but agreed, as we shifted around Duncan slid off my underwear. Once we were in place, I was straddling his face, hovering. "Are you sure?" I asked a final time.

Instead of answering me, he grabbed my hips and forced my hips down. I gasped and gripped the headboard, "F-fuck." I moaned. His wet tongue was such a strange feeling on such a sensitive part of me, but it felt so good.

I closed my eyes and hummed as he slowly slide inside. As the pleasure he was giving me grew, so did my confidence. Soon I was moving against him, chasing my release.

I gasped loudly and moved a hand to grab his hair as I grinded down on his tongue. Duncan reached around and began to circle my clit which pushed me over the edge. My hips stuttered as I pushed down harder.

I panted as I came down from the intense high. Duncan tapped on my thigh causing me to move off of him quickly.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" I asked as he sat up. His face was wet with my release as he grinned back at me.

"That was amazing." He said as he began to use his fingers to help move the slick to his mouth.

"But you didn't fi-" I began but stopped when I looked at the large wet spot of his boxers.

"Like I said. Amazing," I smiled as he guided me to lie down next to him. I happily did and cuddled into his chest.