CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

OSCAR

It had been almost two weeks since Duncan and I mated. Sam now knew about werewolves and mated with Luke. It was nice seeing him with one person for so long. I know that I had given him some trouble about sleeping around, I just wanted him to be safe. But the important was that he was happy with Luke, and Luke would never hurt him.

Sam and I were about to be introduced to the pack. Sam seemed to be doing fine but I was extremely nervous. We were both wearing shirts that showed off our marks and jeans.

We were standing on the right wing of the stage behind some curtains so the pack couldn't see us. I nervously played with my fingers as we waited for our mates to join us.

"Ossy, calm down. Everything will be fine. You'll have me and Duncan by your side the entire time, you got nothing to worry about." I smiled at Sam's words but grinned when I saw Duncan walking toward us.

I quickly made my way to him and threw my arms around him. My heart squeezed as he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground.

"Oscar, there's something I need to tell you." He began as he gently set me back on my feet. I nodded and gently took his hands in mine. "When Luke and I told that pack that we had found our mates. Some were led to believe by someone who is no longer in the pack that both you and Sam were born women. Luke and I made it clear that both of you were born men and have always been men. But I wanted to warn you in case someone says something. Most of the people that thought that have been kicked out, but I couldn't kick everyone out, Luke and I have been holding meetings once a week to try and teach them that transphobia is wrong. I just didn't want you to think that I would-"

I cut him off by bringing our lips together. "I love you. There's no way you could've known that some of your pack thinks that way. I'm just happy that you're trying to teach them." He grinned at me and led me back to Sam and Luke, who were giggling while pressing their foreheads together.

"Ready to meet the pack guys?" Duncan asked me and Sam as he led me to the curtain. I nodded and tightened my hold on his hand.

Duncan pulled the curtain to the side and walked us onto the stage. I was hoping that the lights of the stage would've kept the pack from my view but there were no stage lights on. The overhead light illuminated the whole room. Duncan brought us to a stop in the middle of the stage with Luke and Sam standing next to me.

"Thank you all for coming," Duncan began, "Luke and I are thrilled to introduce our mates. This is my mate Oscar." He gestured to me with a smile. And then pointed to Sam, "And this is Luke's mate, Sam. Oscar and Sam are also twins. As was said before they are both men, so instead of Oscar being called Luna he will be referred to as Lunar."

I smiled as most of the pack cheered. There were a few towards the front that were frowning but given what Duncan told me, I wasn't surprised.

"Before we walk around and start mingling. Are there any questions you'd like to ask Lunar Oscar?"

"How old are you Luna?" someone in the crowd asked. My brows furrowed, Duncan just that I was Lunar.

"My brother and I are 23 years old," Sam answered for me, causing me to smile at him. "And he is Lunar. Not Luna."

Someone in the front raised her hand respectfully. She had short blonde hair and tanned skin. Duncan nodded at her while pointing toward her. She nodded and stood up.

"I don't have a question. I just want to welcome Lunar Oscar and his twin to the pack." She said with a bow of her head.

"Thank you, Hope."  Duncan and Luke said at the same time.

Given that there were people that didn't accept me in the pack, there had to be those who did. But it was nice to know that I really did have people that wanted me there.

"Alright if there are no more questions, we are going to walk around and do some introductions. Feel free to stick around and mingle."