Chapter 39

I was still dazed at all of the symbols and the braveness of these warriors. They had left a true legacy behind them.

"Well I'm gonna go back up." I said to Apollo walking up the stairs.

He didn't answer me.

I tripped, but I caught myself, and I regained feeling in my body again. I suddenly felt brand new. I think that chip in my head was now a good thing.

I took out my bun and let my tousled waves flow out in long curls. It was already Saturday and I was feeling great. I was going to try to attend school Monday but I will probably have to ditch.

I was starting to feel this sensation. A new sensation. To just run this whole thing by myself. I know I could single handedly take out Valentino. To easy. He was just to easy. And I knew exactly where he was. It was a slight alternate dimension, but yet, I could get through. I had to pull a few strings and bam I'm in.

I walked to my room and put on all of my gear. My muscles showed in depth through them, and I rushed out of the house beginning to start for where I wanted to go to. I knew his head quarters were in Russia, but he had one here some where.

I walked out of the warehouse and thought of Russia. What all the cool places, then I thought back about Italy. The cool museum we had to crash. All the sorts of statu-

And suddenly I was there in the middle of the museum. I felt that dizziness again and fell to the floor.

"Holy shit! Did I just?... Did I just do that?" I asked looking at where I was and immediately walked outside quickly.

"Oh my fuck." I said.

I stood up regaining my feet, and walked up and about. Several thins had caution tape all over it and I smiled.

This was a good thing.

This was because of me.

Well I guess being a bad girl doesn't hurt once in a while.

But that isn't why I came here, sadly enough.

I had to find Valentino.

I walked out of the museum and it was dark at the moment and about 10 at night. Perfect. Everyone should be locked away in their homes now right?

The only sound made was my feet against the wet cobblestone paths that illuminated off the moon.

I crossed over more so to a dark alley where there was an all night drinking Tavern. "The Drunken Shepherds," was the name. I strolled in casually making sure all attention had been drawn to me. I am pretty sure my tight black clothing was helpful in every way possible.

"Does anyone happen to fathom at the name of Oscar?" I said.

Of course I knew his true name.

It was a gift of mine to make sure that he knew damn well that I could begin to make sure I was way more powerful than he could ever imagine.

I saw a tough looking guy in a big jacket slightly turn his head at my voice and my brain clicked.

"You there...with the black top hat, may I have a word with you for old times sake, Oscar?" I said.

And the man stood up and everyone gasped as I had gained control over him.

Bingo.

"Why hello there miss young lady in what business would you like to come here for?" Valentino spoke up.

"I want the death cube. I more so need it, now if you don't mind just handing it over from your pocket right there, and yes. Everything will be alright." I said.