Chapter 11 His ways

Okay so for this one I might skip ahead some time like maybe two weeks or a month so don't get confused hahah jk! But I do wanna get this moving a bit quicker so I may or may not skip a little from time to time but read to find out!!;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~

After we had finally gotten to the warehouse Orlando got out, but didn't bother to help me which pissed me off a bit, since I had so much crap I was forced to take.

"I didn't force you to take all this...I just said what you need. Not your whole room." Orlando said over his shoulder," but if you need help just ask instead of bitching about it in your head." He said which took me off guard because I forgot that he could read minds, and I wish I could do that so bad, but I couldn't and it sucked butt. After I had asked for his help he walked into the warehouse by putting in the pass code but I couldn't see because of his muscular body, that I adored.

"Why thankyou for the compliment." Orlando said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes following after him.

Orlando's POV

I walked around the warehouse until I found the stairs that lead to our dorms, and our work out area, and our dining area, and training room, and pool, but the thing I loved about this place was that it was all indoor. Especially since I have been here since I was ten years old, and I just loved this place to pieces since my family ditched me to die here alone but I fucking proved them wrong. When I went downstairs I had caught Hera staring around, and just taking in all of her surroundings,as I kept walking ahead.

Heras POV

As I was following Orlando, I hadn't realized how big this place was underground, compared to the over ground area and I was amazed at how many things this place had. So when we kept walking down the hall it became a lot darker, and I heard Orlando say turn right, and I did while he eescorted me to my room and dropped my bags down, and I thought the room was pretty nice, I mean the hard wood floors were a light color, and the bed was simple with one blanket and a pillow and a wood desk, and wooden closet and white popcorn walls.

"Okay let's meet up for dinner okay at 7? And I'll introduce you to all the guys, but for now I'll let you soak up what is happening, and if u want you can come train with me a little bit if u want to get to control your power a little better." Orlando aid walking up to me slowly,"but for now just rest we will begin our hardcore training tomorrow,okay Tessa?" Orlando asked, and I was thinking why he called me Tessa but," sorry I meant to say Hera..." and then he walked away emotionless. After he had left, I heard my phone buzz, and a message from Zayn popped up and I rolled my eyes, because he was really pissing me off for some reason since he went into my house without permission, and then had a one stand with Jess, but still likes her. Everything about him is pissing me off. Everything.

Zayn

Tess, Can I come over? We need to talk.

Hera

Idk, there's nothing to talk about.

Zayn

Yes there is. Starting with the fact that you are mad at me for no reason.

Hera

No reason? Wow you got balls to say that to me.

Zayn

Then what is the reason?

Hera

Idk you tell me.

Zayn

Stop being like this. Stop being mad at me...I can't take it I told you I couldn't. But you didn't believe me Tess...u wanna know something? I love you. And everything about you makes me go crazy, so please let me come to your house