Chapter 19 You again Part 2

Heras POV

I had finally arrived at Fort Lauaterdales Institutional Mental Hospital. I was surprised I would end up finding my own sister in a mental hospital.

"Hi I'm here for Alisson Brookes."

"And you are?" The lady behind the desk who's name was apparently Martha, seemed a little rude.

"Tessa Brookes."

"Are you related?"

"Yes were sisters."

"Do you have a parental guardian with you?"

"N....no."

"Then you cannot see your sister unless you are 18 and older."

"I am 18. I mean I just turned 18 a month ago."

"Uh huh...well okay...you can see her in about 30-45 mins there's a waiting list, so you can have a seat over there."

"Okay..."

Instead of waiting for my sister I had looked for her room. I was walking through the lobby, and I ran into someone unexpected.

"Tessa?" He turned around to meet my gaze. My body had longed for him to say my name and he did. Many memories rushed through my mind and my body went limp. I felt weak against his touch. No matter how bad he hurt me, I would always forgive him. No matter what. I still loved him.

"J...j.....jonah?" I stuttered wondering why he was here.

"Why are you here?" I asked softly not being rude or loud wanting to scream at him at the top of my lungs. Yet at the same time have him hold me close to his chest and tell me he'll ne'er let go.

"I'm here for....for...er..."

"Who?" I stammered.

"Ally.."

He was here for my sister? Why? What part did he have in our family. I mean I know even him and Ally were close but still....

"What? Why?"

"She's mainly in here because of me..."

What the fuck did Jonah do to her. Now I was questioning my longing touch for him. Was he....a thing with my sister. Did he do something to her.

"What did you do to her?" I said a little to loudly, and some people turned their head toward me and I have a shy smile and looked away fast.

"Can we talk privately....away from the lobby?"

"Yea sure." I replied glumly.

We headed out of the lobby and into one of their quiet rooms they had for grieving families and we walked in closed the little curtains, locked the door behind us, and sat down both of us opposite each other on each couch.

"What did you do to Ally?!" I said anger rising in my tone, wanting to burn him to ashes.

"She...we....the week you left for Florida....she stayed behind....with your grandma. And I know that was the week we broke up......but her and I still kept in touch...."

He still talked to her after we were done? Did Ally like him? Did he like Ally? Did they like each other?

"Do you and Ally have feelings for each other?" I slipped out quiet enough for only our ears to hear.

"No....not at all...Ive moved on...I have a girlfriend.." And those words stung horrible. Worse than lemon on a fresh cut. It felt like I was being stabbed constantly in the heart injecting poison with every move.

I stayed silent and he continued.

"We had saw each other at a crazy party and she was drunk. Really drunk. She couldn't remember her own name. Or me or you. She was taking shot after shot after shot, because if she took 21 shots Jay Colburn said he would fuck her."

What the hell? Why did I let this happen? How? How could I have not known this. I managed to not say anything, and he knew me we'll enough to just continue and not say a word.

"She eventually took 25 shots....and one extra thing. We were both extremely boozed up and drunker than fuck. So while we were taking body shots, and kissing with people and playing dirty, I told her if she took an ecstasy pill....I would Makeout with her...while at the same time her and I did crystal meth with Jay, Rose, Kat, Colby, and Eli. She was also under age and had managed to come to our Frat Brothers Party. The cops had also come at around 3:45 am telling us to get out and we had scrammed leaving Ally still doing meth and the cops had caught her, said she was underaged, and brought her here instead of the station." He said with no emotion.

I was speechless. What could I say that wouldn't kill him. He have my sister a death pill. She could have died. She had also lost her virginity. To a senior. She went partying at the wrong place and wrong time. She was out of her mind thinking I should feel sympathy for her. Be sympathetic. Ya, whatever.

"You fucking low living bastard! How the fuck could you do that?! You could have killed her asshole."

Now it was his turn to stay quiet. He had no argument against me. Insteaf he just said.

"You changed..." He mumbled quietly for us to hear only.

I've changed? No. He's changed. How does he want me to respond. He expects me to crawl on my hands an knees asking to get back together and be the same little innocent girl who fell in love. Well she's gone. She is still apart of me, but not now. Now was my turn to stand my ground. Might as well start with our breakup.

"Why did we breakup?"

"What?"

"Why did we breakup?"

"We were in our rough times. We truly were insanely madly in fucking love. I was truly insanely madly in fucking love with you. Nobody could change that. I still am. Why do you think I came I visit your sister? I came because I know you would to. But I can't will myself to be with you again. To much has happened between us. To much history. Fighting. Love. Anger. All together."

He still loved me.

THANKYOU ALL Y READERS ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! IMA KEEP ANOTHER CHAPTER ON YOU AGAIN PART 3! THANKYOU MY PEOPLE LOV YA! VOTES COMMENTS FEEL FREE!