Chapter 8 My leg has healedand so has my heart

Just wanted to let everybody know TAHT from here on out I am going to be introducing a lot of new characters, an one do my favorites is Steve O' and for those of you who don't know who he is, he was in Jackass 1,2,3 and in real life his voice is like super raspy I. A way so look him up on YouTube to get a good visualization of him! THANKYOU FOR ALL MY READERS LETS GET SOEM MORE MY GOAL IS ATLEAST A THOUSAND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOV U!

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

Tessa's POV

I had finally woken up and had realized something was off. I snapped back into my thoughts of what happened this morning and checked the time, 3:00. After I checked the time I realized tht I was fully dresses and that what had happened with Ryan was all a dream, and I was thankful and began to even out my breath.

"Thank god that was fake." I whispered to myself.

"Thank god wat was fake?" zayns asks strolling into my room.

"Uh...um...nothing...when did you get here?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"We'll I got here at 12, but then I saw you were asleep so I went out to the beach with Jess." he said looking down.

"Jess?! what is wrong with you!"i said snapping back.

"What... I just thought I needed a day out with a gurl who had found an interest in me...im sorry Tess I should have run It by you." zayn said walking over to me to give me a hug, but I pushed him away, and walked out my room to my car and then started the engine and began driving before am zayn could say anything before I left.

As I was driving I had realized I had an appointment with Dr.Graf to get my cast off my leg. Then I had turned Into the parking lot of the hospital and parked my car, and walked up to the doors using my crutches and went to the front desk.

"Name?" the fat also behind the desk said.

"Tessa Brooks." I replied and she motioned for me to sit down an I did and about five minutes later Dr.Graf said my name and I walked in behind her.

"So Tessa, how's your ankle?" She said looking at her clipboard and then back up to me.

"It's been great actaully I have had no pain what so ever and it's been great I just am dying to get this thing off." I said smiling.

"That's great now let's take it off and see!" she said smiling.

When the doctor had gotten her little cutter for my cast it came off easily and she began to examine it thouroughly.

"Wow, I have never ever seen such fast recovery in all of my medical records...this amazing Tessa...yiu are free to go." she said and I walked out without any pain what so ever, after thanking the her.

"I wonder how I got it off so fast...that is strange." I said to myself then shrugged it off and got I my car and sat there thinking of people to text. Then I had forgotten that my 18th birthday was soon like in a week and I was so excited. So decided to txt Paulina and Danielle on a group message and It was gonna be an all girls night out. So since I had finally gotten over Ryan, but then I decided against it cuz I hate people crowded together so that's a no.

So ten I went back home instead since I was done driving and my headache was beginning to pound like crazy in my head and my body began to ache and I jut felt like collapsing, and my two front side teeth began to hurt insanely.

"Your finally back." Zayn said with anger in his tone.

So I just pushed past him an went to my room ad took a couple of pills, since I was hurting In every part of y body especially my hands....they were throbbing.

"Okay Tess what the hell is wrong with you?!" zayn said moving towards me slowly, but angrily.

"Zayn just leave me-" and I was cutoff by a female voice who was yelling down the hall zayns name to come back to the room.

"Who the fuck is that??!" I said raising my voice with anger spitting in every word.

"Zayn... come back to bed baby!" the girl said and I immediately knew who it was...it was Jess.

"Jess...get out I my house right now..." I say slowly but with fire in my voice and I felt my pain begin to tingle in me instead of actual pain it felt like I had electricity burning through my body and I liked that feeling a lot....it felt good....

"Tess I can explain...i swear I would have asked for your permission...but you were good and I you were mad at me and so I didn't call..you."zayn said trying to apologize.

"Give the fuck up zayn! you have no fucking right to invite a stupid ass whore Into my house...its just wrong! so get all your stuff and get the hell out if my house an don't even bother coming back you skeez!" I said and zayn stood there with a shocked expression written all over his face, and he walked away while slamming my door hard,and Jess just glared at me an walked out of my house, ad I had felt something grow in my mouth slightly like I could barely feel it, but it was...there....barely.....

HEY EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY STORY SI FAR PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YIU K KW ANYBODY TELL THEN TO READ IT THIS STORY IS GONNA BECOME ALOT MORE INTERESTING SO KEEP ON READING LOVE YALL! BTWS SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!