Chapter 29

Heras POV
It had been a couple of hours since I had seen jonah, but I didn't want to text him. A part of me wanted to, but the other half DIDNT oblige. My mind was telling me that I like him, but my heart was over him. My heart was right.
Even though we weren't TIGETHER anymore I still loved reflecting on my first kiss. I bet he has kissed a bunch of other girls at the most. Anyways, I have never seen Brandon since then.
"Hey...are you okay?" His voice sounded groggy and thick with sleep, but none the less I liked it.
"Yea I'm fine my stomach is just hurting...thats all." And is true. My stomach was killing me. The pain meds my doctor gave me were slowly kicking in.
"Oh...okay...so Jonah came in..." He said slightly huffing.
"Yea...I saw..." I said looking at the wall.
"He um...is your boyfriend?" he sad shifting uncomfortably and I could have sworn he had sweat.

Orlando's POV

"He um...is your boyfriend?" I said, and my voice sounded strained, and sore.

"Well...I don't know really...we have barely talked since I saw him with my sister so...no." She said quickly jumping to conclusions.

"Oh...okay...you don't want distractions while your fighting so-" She cut me off.

"I have an enlarged heart." She blurted taking me off guard.

"You have a...a what?" I said knowing exactly what she meant. Could there be more of a turn down to what I did.

This is all because of you.

My sub conscious told me. He was right. This was my fault. I was damn selfish. Way to selfish. I only did this because I wanted to end up with her. She didn't know it yet. She only knew that whenever I said something seductive to her, she had nothing more to say. Speechless.

Thank god I had put a mind block so there was no possible way for her to read my mind unless I allowed. I chose specifically what I wanted her to understand. Most of the time it was nothing.

"Yes a-" She said and I spoke.

"I heard what you said the first time." I snapped.

She didn't say anything just stayed quiet, and looked a little shocked.

I had to get out of here. I needed to clear my thoughts. My mind was a blur and all I could see was black. Every where I looked. Darkness.

Unneeded and undivided colorless thoughts.

"Where are you going?" She asked her voice sounded tired.

"No where." I said and left.
----------------------------------------------

I had already had ten shots of tequila, and two beers. I could not remember how long it ago it was that I drank.

Over a hundred.

I haven't drank for over a hundred years, and here I am sitting down at a run down bar dousing myself with every ounce of liquor they own.

I was a mess. I am a mess. A mess that only I could fix.

It was only 11:24 am, and I was god damn sure HERA was in her little sick bed fucking away sleep.

This is all my fault. All my fault. All my...

"Orlando?" a familiar women's voice said.

"Piana?" I recalled uninterested I'd it was her.

"Long time no see yes?" She said her Italian voice thick. Italian. Li.

Piana and I had so much history it was crazy. We had known each other since I was 24. I had looked the same since I was 32, and that's when I stopped aging.