Chapter 32

I woke up to my own breathing. I looked to the side of my bed, and Lando was gone. He really did mean we couldn't do this ever again. He wasn't lying. I got out of bed, and realized I was naked. I flew back in, forgetting my window was wide open. I pulled the sheet, and wrapped it around me.

I closed the window shut, and walked out of my room. I wrapped my way around to the bottom of the stairs, and climbed. I had realized I was still in a sheet, but I was home alone so who cared.

I walked into my mothers room turning on the light, and walked over to her dresser. I pulled out a loose TSHIRT, and short pj shorts, and put them on.

Lando had probably left at least 3 hours after we had sex, to prove his point like he always does. A part of me was hoping he would stay, but knowing him he had to be right.

I walked back downstairs with no bra, or underwear, feeling a little dirty. Nothing compared to how dirty I was last night. How was that even me? I could never imagine doing something so intimate like that. But I guess Lando brought out the inner me.

The inner sex you.

My mind told me. He did. That wasn't a lie. And I would not mind doing it again. It felt so great. And so right. I wish we wouldn't have to be like this.

It has been two days that I haven't been to the warehouse and I was thinking maybe I should go. I didn't want to. For some reason I felt like I couldn't be near Lando without those images of him inside me not showing up every time I saw him.

But I needed to get back and make things right with Apollo. But I would rather do it here where I have more authority. Or there? Here.

I dialed his number, and to my surprise he picked up.

"Hey Apollo, its me...Hera...I was wondering if you wanted to come by my house and talk...around 1ish?" I said looking at the clock in the living room.

"Um...yea sure...okay." He said.

"Okay see you then." I said and he hung up.

I was still dazed at how good he felt in me.

Not entirely in you.

His tongue felt great inside me. I never knew my mind could teach such dirtyness to an extent of a level. He is the best I never had. And no one could change that.

I checked the time after a while and it was 11:59.

Time literally flies by.

I heard a knock at my door, and I took a deep breath, and opened it.

"Hey..." Apollo said looking around awkwardly.

"Hey...come in come in." I rushed.

"You can come sit down, at the table in the kitchen.." I said pointing even though he's been here several times.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked and I took in another breath, and spoke.

"I am really sorry the other day for when you kissed me, and I didn't muse, or feel any emotion to it...I was drugged by Orlando and-"

"You still forgive him." He mumbled.

"I have to. Its not like I have a choice. I got stuck with you guys, and frankly it's not bad. So I can't really create enemies with my team." I huffed.

"You don't get it. He drugged you. Do you even know with what he used?" he accused me.

"N...no." I said shakily.

I didn't want to hear it. It was probably terrible.

"Carbon Monoxide. Pesticide chemicals, ammonia,pneumonia, and anesthesia." He said looking at me like."I told you so."

"Oh." Is all I said. THATS all I could say. Why was my mouth so dry? I couldn't form words to speak. I was drugged by highly used chemicals. Half of them can give you cancer. Maybe that's what I have. No I couldn't.

I don't want to end up like Jenny. No.No.No.

"I don't want to end up like her!" I yelped grabbing the side of my head and compressing them.

"Woah...come down Hera...end up like who?" He said in a soft tone. Clearly dialing down his anger towards me, and Orlando.

"My aunt." I said softly almost just saying it as barely an audible whisper.

"You won't. I promise." He said.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I said catching him off guard.

"But...I know I can keep this one..." He said clearly troubled by my words.

"Don't be so sure." I said.

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! OLE OLE OLA! OLE OLE OLA! HOPE YALL ENJOY! ILY💋