Chapter 23 Its complicated

Heras POV

I got to te warehouse and unlocked the door and walked in waiting for Orlando's booming voice to yell at me.

"Where te fuck have you been?"

"My sister needed me okay?" I snapped back.

"No no 'okay' to me. Don't try and pull over this bullshit with me got it? We have training more and more each day. I really need you to focus. Now go get your armor on and meet me back here."

I grunted ad went back to my room.

I went Ito my closet and slipped on my shark skin leather, and black combat boots that weighed down my feet.

Orlando POV

Every second. Every fucking second she disappears, I feel like a man looking for their child. It's as if every time she is gone it's a matter of only her hormones. Only because she's in love. Or with someone who kisses her till she's numb. I needed something to stop her. Just something that would make her no longer feel, maybe give it to her temporarily as a lesson learned. Just something.....

Hera's POV

"Now I want you to even out your feet, so you won't lose balance. Keep both arms up do you don't lose your guard and let them embrace you inside, with a blow to the face."

I did as he said and kept my arms up, and my hits low. Him and I were both fighting against each other since he was mch more skilled than me.

"Now be ready for anything that comes at you-","Yes like that." He said while I gave him an unexpected punch to the gut that he returned but I moved so he couldn't get me.

"Good good, now a round house."

I did what he said and jumped up with my momentum taking me off my feet and in a full 360 knocking Lando back off his feet. My arms still landing to cover up my face and my legs angled perfectly.

He retreated quickly and fought back quicker than I anticipated but I got him down with a rigt hook and he came back and got me in the gut, but I recovered ad stood up and kicked him in the side and we stopped.

"Nice work. This should teach you to be ready whenever."

So eventually might had fallen and I went to bed in a Mickey Mouse shirt that was a little short and my red sweet thang shorts.

I had woken up to pounding against the front door and my heart beat quickened. Someone had slammed through my door and began to attack me. The man was throwing quick punches to my face and I tried to block it but it was useless. I tried lighting up my hands and there was barely a spark, so I kicked the guy in his area, and he fell to the floor grunting, and so I retreated quickly and lighted up my hands and before he could stop me I shot him with lightning and he burned to death whole it cackled through his body and he was looking as if he was having a seizure but I left him and ran for the door. I saw someone coming down the hall my way and e spotted me, and he was faster than me. He sprinted toward me on a flash and started throwing punches in my face ad pulled out a switchblade that slashed through my face and left a gash in my cheek. I howled in pain making te guy chuckle and then started to punch him hard and guarded my face. I had eventually created enough room ad I jumped up and spun catching him the jaw and he dropped to the floor with his switchblade falling. I felt my fangs come in and e looked up at me and I smiled, and burned him, leaving him to die like the other guy. I had eventually reached the living room feeling the warm blood fall to my mouth and I could taste the iron in it. I sprinted to the living room hidig behind a wall, seeing a guy wrestle with Lando, and while Apollo was fighting a guy twice his size, and while Hydro was slashing at another guy who was also a snake. I saw a man who caught my eye and darted toward me before I could move e picked me up and threw me down hard leaving a cracked floor, and I rolled over whole e kicked me in my back making me yelp in pain, and I could feel tears threatening their way to my eyes. His eyes looked at mine, and his hands lighted up with hot red lava balls, in the palm if his hands, he threw one at me and I dodged it scrambling to get up seeing how it melted through many floors. I tried getthg back up and running but he kicked me down again as I cursed, and he chuckled throwing another one at me, that missed barely, and I gasped and gt up fast before he shot me. I stopped at another wall, and turned around to see the man sprinting towards me and I lighted up my hand and caught him in he air. My lightning enveloped him draining his powers, and him twitching and squirming like a bug, and my energy was dying and I could feel my lightning die, but I gathered y strength up again, and threw him across the room while he hit the wall hard, and I saw him and collapsed to the floor. I could hear more shouting from the enemy screaming in a different laungaue to retreat, while they all ran out different exits leaving the warehouse quiet. I was still frozen on my spot where the blood continued to leave my face, and how my back began to ache, but my eyes opened slowly, and I saw a tall figure I couldn't make out walk towards me.

He picked me up slowly, while I lay almost dead and saw my blood soak up his shirt, and he just trudged to te stairs that lead to the second bottom floor, where the medical room was. He layed me down on the bed, ad began to pat down my cut, and I winced slightly, still feeling drowsy. I let the man dry up the giant open gash now left in my face. He put this cleaning thing that took out all the blood with one swipe, and then began to stitch my face. The stitches were finally done, ad he woke me up gently letting me see my gash.

I saw how long it was. The man who slashed me ha gotten a good strike, and left a deep cut from top of my cheek bone down to the bottom. I gasped at how long it was, and just stared. The mysterious man began to speak.

"Hera? Hera are you okay? The gash will heal soon and there will be no scar left. You'll be okay I promise." I couldn't recognize the voice still, but just nodded my head gently, and began to sit up.

"Where are te others?"

"Their in the other rooms getting checked out. You'll be okay."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Dr.Nine."

Who? we had a Doctor? Since when?

"Oh okay." I said quietly and got up.

"No you should lay down. Trust me you'll start to feel loopy."

Then I looked down seeing how there was an IV hooked up to my right arm with blood filling the whole line.

"Just rest. You'll want to."

So I nodded my head and leaned back into the bed, staring at the dimly litted room.

THANKYOU ALL MY GOOD READERS! I AM HAPPY YOUR ALL READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE! SORRY IF THIS KINDA SUCKED!!! GET REAFY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE DRAMA FOR YOUR LLAMA! VOTE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! BYEE!