Chapter 20 You again pt.3

He loved me.

"U still love me?" I said forcefully holding back the widest grin.

"Who woudln't?" He said with a small smile.

I was dazed. Felt like I was on cloud 9. He still loved me. After leaving, thinking we were over, we couldn't stay away from one another. All thoughts of Apollo had vanished from my mind. Not one trace was left of him. I didn't like Apollo. But if I knew any better he liked me.

"So where do we go off from now?" I said seriosuly.

"People can get second chances. and I think we deserve a second chance." He said looking up slowly giving me te smile I missed.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He said sympathetically.

"What do we do about Ally?" I had to bring the subject back to her.

"Are we allowed to bail her out?"

"I don't know...maybe....."

"Maybe...just maybe.....could we break her out?"

"Only if they don't catch us."

"We'll duh." I said realizing that I could use my powers to break her out, and undo the lock. But I COUDLNT tell Jonah.....could I?

No never. What the hell are you thinking you can tell your boyfriend that your immortal! No in the fuck way.

Dam Orlando.

You adore me.

SHUTUP really.

Never.

Goodbye.

Talk to you when you decide to come back.

"So what do we do?"

"I think it's our turn to visit her...." I said looking at the people leaving te booth.

Jonah's POV

After seeing Tess a million memories flooded every inch of my mind. I didn't think I would ever see her again. Never. I was ashamed of letting myself lose her and then moving on. My girlfriend could never compare to Tess. No one compared to Tess. She was just to beautiful in her own way. I still loved her. I wanted to marry tess. And I wanted my little Tess to say yes. I was just hoping there was no other man in her life. I was still curious. So I asked while we were leaving the booth.

"H...have...you dated anybody...recently." I stuttered.

"Yea..." She said looking down.

"How many?" I said quickly.

"Two...."

Wow two guys. One after the other.

"Who are they?" I blurted.

"Zayn...malik...an Ryan Jones."

Jones. I knew a Jones. I think that could have been the same guy she went out with. Maybe,maybe not. It's a small world. You never know.

"Oh! Here's her room thank god." Tess said.

"Ally?! Are you okay?" Tess repeated over and cupped her sisters face in her hands and embraced her in a hug.

"Yes. THANKYIU so much for coming! It means a lot Tess. I DIDT think you would come."

"How did you end up in Fortlauterdale....all the way in Florida." Her smile dropping while I leaned towards the door frame, and Ally's grey eyes flickered to me in one rapid motion.

"I may have forgotten a small detail on why we ended up here." I said smoothly.

"And that would be?" Tess said as if I was a child.

"I took a plane to Miami to go clubbing. Ally and I traveled here together-"

"But we don't like each other Tess promise." Ally said looking up slowly towards Tess, while her eyes were hard and solemn.

"And then went to the one house party where we saw everybody and then tags when shit happened."

I could see Tess's expression changing into millions of different emotions.

It looked like she just wanted to explode. Get rid of everything.

AND THAT FINISHES UP ANOTHER CHAPTER! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! I KNOW I HAVE ALOT OF READERS BUT NO VOTES! IF U COULD VOTE IT WILL MAKE MY DAY! THANKYOU LOV YALL💕BYEE