FIRST NIGHT

After we finally got to my house, zayn and I walked in and figured out te sleeping arrangements. I showed him a room down the hall from mine that was the last room at the end that was kinda darkish, and the opposite of mine but it was nice with a huge bed that was comfy since I slept there once to just try it out.

"Okay Zayn here is your room feel free to do whatever u want to it cuz you might be here for a while so make yourself at home." I said with a warm smile.

"Thankyou lov." he said in the cute accent tht I adored, while hugging me.

"Hey and zayn, you know it's only 12:35, you can still go back to school right?"

"Well...yea....but wat kind of friend would I be to leave you alone?"He said smirking and I just smirked back and walked away, and got comfortable on my bed, until I had the sudden urge to pee, so I cursed myself under my breath, and walked down the hall to the bathroom. As I was walking, I saw a quick flash of nude skin, and so I stayed where I was breathing softly while watching zayn take off his shirt. He had the body of an angel, and so I just stared at him for a while, admiring his beautiful features, until someone said.

"Your drooling....like a lot."Zayn said smiling.

"I...uh..I was just...I..." was all I spat out.

"Well I don't mind you admiring me anyways but I knew you were I could feel your stare so I just stayed there on purpose and caught you."he said caressing my cheek and walking away.

Zayns POV.

After I caught Tess staring at me, I told her I saw her drooling and her face was priceless, so I carresed her cheek which made her blush even more, so I went to the kitchen. It was fully stocked of everything, even frozen fish, and smoothies, and icecream, everything.

"Tess, you want anything to eat?" I shouted across the hall.

"Surprise me." she said loudly too.

So I just laughed at myself, and decided to make omelettes, so I got out the eggs, cheese, sausages, and basil for seasonings, and began to sizzle the egg. When I was finally done I shouted to Tess"foods ready" and she came while I was setting up the tables and putting down the plates of food.

"Wow, this smells so good, and I'm starving."she said trying to rub her hands together without losing her crutches.

"Why thankyou love." I said, and she mumbled something but then spoke up.

"You wanna eat on the table outside?i mean it has a pretty view, and there is a table there for us to."

"Okay sounds great."I said smiling patting her head and picking up the plates up food.

Then we sat down by the ocean, and it almost felt like a date since her house was so fancy, but it was nice and relaxing.

"Oh my god zayn....you are the best at making these." she said stuffing her mouth full of food.

"Thankyou...hahaha...I am a good cook aren't I?"I said making her smile.

"Yes...very hahaha."and then we finished, and went to the living room, while after doing dishes.

Tessa's POV.

After we had finished eating, it was already five o clock, and zayn and I were kinda bored, so I suggested something.

"Hey, you wanna play...would you rather?"and his eyes shot up to me, and he gave me an evil 'your gonna be sorry you played with me' face, and I just smirked, and we started playing.

"Okay you go first zayn."and he just smiled and went on.

"Okay, would you rather, sleep with Mr. Chatswin, or Mr garlin!" and he just burst out laughing, how immature of him. So I played along.