Chapter 31

"Lando..."I moaned softly almost to myself.

He began to rock his hips harder into me, and I moved with him gladly. I still had my underwear on, ad I wanted to take everything off. I would only want to be naked for him. Only him.

I tried to pull my panties down, but he stopped me.

"We can't..." He breathed.

"Why not?We already are." I said almost whining.

"No...as much as I want to, you COUDLNT take us having sex back." He said with sadness in his eyes.

"We can...I would never regret this." I said.

Orlando's POV

"We can...I would never regret this." She said with softness in her eyes, while she caressed my cheek.

"Are you sure Hera? I am a lot older than you and experienced with much more....rough sex, or experienced sex you could call it." What did I just say? I said softly, while i caressed her gorgeous features.

"So your saying I couldn't handle you fucking me?" Her choice of dirty words made me grow. I got harder against her, and she smirked.

"No...I am just saying I am not like your little boyfriends, that you have fucked." I said beginning to grow impatient on her. Of course I wanted to fuck her.

She moved on top, and flipped us over. She began to rock back and forth just in her underwear and I wanted them off, but fighter against it.

"Then let's do it." She said breathing hard with her eyes rolling back in her beautiful head.

"No...are you sure?" I said carefully.

"Lando...its not like I haven't had sex before...but I get what your saying." She while she stopped rocking on me.

"But...I know I am just you know..like I said more expienced....in everything..." I said wondering why I hadn't fucked her yet.

"Lando...your killing me..." She said rocking again, and moaning my name.

I grabbed her hips and moved them for her, and she whined.

"Let's take it slow baby." I said feeling better about this.

She nodded and let me rock her hips into me. I was still wondering why she still had a shirt on, so I tugged at the hems, and she looked at me.

"What?Oh...sorry." She said embarrass and her cheeks reddened but I found it cute.

"No need baby." I loved calling her that.

She pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor, and I gasped.

"Jesus..." I said.

"What?" She asked hiding a shy smile.

"Your so fucking gorgeous..." Her boobs were spilling out of her black bra. Plain,lace or no lace, she was all that was beautiful. No sexy underwear or bra was needed.

I pulled her down on top of me, an I kissed her mouth feeling her golden lips heat up. I felt her soft boobs against my chest, and grew in her.

I flipped us over, and she whined again. I looked at her for a brief moment and she spoke.

"What's wrong?" she said softly.

"Nothing...your just so gorgeous." I said and kisses her hard. I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth, and sucked on it. Then i trailed my soaked lips down her neck, and stopped right at the crook of it. I sucked on that piece of skin hard and she moaned again.

"Lando..." She said. and I smiled into her neck.

I then stopped and pulled down her panties, and she was almost redder than a tomato. She was so red it was adorable. I then moved to her back, and she arched it so I could Unclasp her bra.

Then I began to move over her, still in my boxers purposely. I I was hovering over and I moved down so I could kiss her. I then laid my lips onto hers and planted them softly, and then kissed more.

Our lips moves in sync, and I rubbed her stomach, and got lower and lower. I moved my hand down, to her sensitive area, and she almost screamed. Then I began to pump to fingers into her, and she was struggling and with my free hand i massages her breast, and I could feel her fidget, under my touch in a good way.

"Lando..." She moaned loudly.

Her moans were the most beautiful sound that I had ever heard. It was music to my ears.

So then, I stopped pumping, and then I looked at her and down at her area. I kissed my way from the top of her chest, to in between her breasts, then kissed each one, and trailed kisses down her stomach. I hit where her pelvis was and moved down lower. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and she obliged shifting.

Heras POV

He moved me to the edge of the bed, and made me sit up. I sat up naked, in front of him.

"I want you Hera..."He said bending On his knees in front of me.

"I need you Tessa..." When he called me that I nearly moaned at him. I adored that he called me by my real name. I wish we could do this all the time.

"I need you Lando..." I said and I saw his boxers getting tight and I smiled at myself.

"Lay back." He instructed softly.

I did as he asked and he bent down in front of me. Before I could even question what he was planning on doing to me, he kissed me right on my spot. Then he began to flick his tongue back and forth, licking my insides. I screamed. I literally screamed, and he was pleased.

"That's what I wanna hear baby."

He began to flex his tongue in me, faster and faster, and then he massaged my breasts some how managing to reach them. He then kissed me on my spot, and pumped his fingers into me this time with three.

"Lando...I think...Im gonna..."I was out of breath, from his work.

Then he switched from his fingers to his mouth in an instant. He licked and kissed me with his wet lips, and then I came undone under his touch. I flowed out into his mouth, and he got up, and looked at me, and licked his fingers.

"You taste amazing." He said smirking, I didn't know what to do or say, so I just moved back to lay down, and he layed down next to me, grabbing a hold of my waist and wrapping his strong arms around me. He pulled me close to him, and kissed my hair.

"I love you Tessa." He said. Tessa. He called me Tessa. A normal girl.

"I love you Lando." I said and he kissed me again, and I spoke for some reason.

"We can't do this anymore....you know that right?" I said softly, so I didn't sound harsh. I wish we could, but I Know deep down this was the only time we could ever do it. Something so Intimate.

"I know." He said softly as well and then fell asleep. I was disappointed that I COUDLNT love him as if we were just dating, and having fun like a normal couple.

We aren't normal.

I reminded myself. Id rather not be normal and love someone with this amazing history, and personality, who loves me for who knows why. Out of all the women, I am the chosen girl. The only one he loves.

You guys cannot last forever.

If only we could. It would be to hard to last forever. I know we wouldn't. We just COUDLNT with the lives we are living. It would be to complicated.

Never hurts to take on a challenge.

My mind told me. It never does. And I wouldn't hesitate to love Orlando for life.

THANKYOUU BUTIUFLS! I LOVE MY READERS!!! I HOPE YOUR ENJOYONG THE STORY!!! VOTES COMMENTA MORE READERS!! IF YOU KMOW A FRIEND LET THEM KNOW TO!! ILY ALL💋