Chapter 9 Aunt Jenny Part 2

It had been two weeks and zayn and I were still in a fight and HARRY had cheated on that same week, but Paulina she was devastated but she was hard as a rock, and Danielle had suddenly been developing a slight crush on someone that she hasn't told us, but we will find out since we always do. My leg/ankle has been becoming a lot stronger, for some reason and I have been gaining a lot of muscles since I have been going to the gym, but I gained muscle weight Liek crazy, and I felt stronger an I liked it alot. The break was finally over, and I was forced to go back to school and it killed me. So since I felt like crap today because my headaches have been getting a hell of a lot more painful, I chose to wear sweats, and a loose fitting shirt, and some Nike sandals and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I went to the kitchen to eat some cereal, but for some reason I just felt so lonely, and it bothered me a lot, but Zayn is the one that needed to apologize to me for inviting Jess here without my permission! Then I felt the anger build up inside me, and I just lashed out, and I threw my fists down on the table, and a wave of electricity shot right through it from my hands.

"What the...did I just do that?!"I said shakily, but a sly smile growing across my face, while the electricity was still buzzing through the table, and I had looked down at my hands and they were coated with electricity waves running up and down my fingers, and I had noticied that all of my pain was gone, and something told me this was it.

"How did I do that?"I said whispering to myself.

So then I had decided to just forget about what happened, and I went back to my room, and saw that the thing growing in my mouth were fangs. As I saw what they were a million thoughts had crossed my mind and then suddenly one of those thoughts had told me how to stop the fangs from coming in, and then you can put them back and they'll retract quickly. So I just stared at my fangs and began to rub against them and feel what they felt like, and they were fucking sharp, and I wondered how I got them all of a sudden. Then I had remembered my growing pains in my mouth, and it sorta came to me but not all of it explained wat this was. So I had realized I still had school, so to retract my fangs, I realized that they did it on their own, and I didn't know how but I know they come back when you are in danger I suppose, so I just hope and prey they don't show at school. As I was done brushing my teeth, I heard a ringing from my phone and picked it up quickly since it showed my mothers face on it.

Tess

Mom mom whats wrong?? Is Jenny okay??how are her treatments going??

Mom

No huny, she isn't doing to well, she is still in a coma, and so far her treatmetn has been going great actually, but there is one slight downside ot all of this.

----I could hear my mom begin to cry rather softly so i spoke up.

Tess

Mom wat is it?im sure Jenny will be okay.

Mom

She is...she has...atleast a week to live.....

----I couldnt breath, when she said those words i died. Jenny was like my other mother, she has always been there since my dad and brother had died from a burglary, but i couldnt afford to lose my mom, and something else tells me she is not telling me something.

Tess

Mom...I...I am so so sorry...I wish I could be there for you.

Mom

......I know huny I love you and I have to go bye.

Tess

Lov you to.