Chapter 13 Decisions Decisions

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME IT'S BEEN LIKE AGES BUT I HAVE JUST STARTED SCHOOL LAST WEDNESDAY SO I'VE BEEN BUSY!!I AM THABKFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY SPTRY AND GOTTEN THIS FAR!!BRAVO!LETS GET SOME MORE READERS AND VOTES PWEEZZ!LOL WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!! LOV YA

Heras POV

"I so appreciate how you watch over me like this...but we need to talk."I said slowly looking down regretting my decision.

"Sure lov."He said kissing my forehead.

I had taken in a deep breath because my words were most likely going to come out shaky, but I continued on with my words.

"Zayn, as soon as I met you I knew we were going to become really close, and that when I was dating Ryan I had feelings for you to, but I had liked Ryan more since I barely knew you. And ever since I found out that you loved me...there has been a lot of pressure put on me, and I don't think we're right for each....each other....aany...more..."I stuttered. While tears were rolling down my face, I really didn't want to do this, but to keep my secrets closed, I had to do what it takes.

"Are you breaking.....up...with me? Is that what your saying? Eh? Why though I love you!I fucking love you Tess! And I always have! I just don't get why you want to break up...." He said lifting my chin up.

"I can't explain it to you. I can't explain anything to you anymore. Whenever I try I always become weak against you!" I said

"Tess..Tess..calm down babe...what can't you explain to me anymore?"Zayn said softly.

He is making this hard on the both of us,but you have to go through with it, and you better not tell him what's happened to you, or I swear...

"Everything! I can't tell you anything that has happened to me! So much had happened you don't even know about and the sad thing is I cant tell a soul or I'm dead!" I was now talking gibberish to myself. I knew he thought I was crazy, but I didn't care, I just needed to get rid of him...

"What can't you explain to me Tess?!"He shouted and I backed away from under him and ran to my room, and out the doors to the beach, and I just kept running, and running away from him, down the street, past the cafes, past The big malls, past everything, and I finally stopped to a secret beach. I sat there, on the sand letting the water wash over my feet. The water felt so good considering it was warm out, and the water was heated by the sun.

Why did you run so far away? You could have just told him to leave.

Easy for you to say.

Where are you?Give me a street name.

I don't even see a street.

Well what do your surroundings look like?

Palm trees, and a little beach shaded by one big jungle grove tree.

Got it see you soon.

And he left my mind.

If I'm correct I had finally lost zayn. But most importantly. I broke up with him. I didn't want to, but I did. Sadly enough, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and all that feels good is my own little beach, with tropical fish swimming freely in the clear blue water. I had decided to take a swim for myself since the water had felt good all I've over my body, so I stripped off my dress, and sweater, and left myself in volleballs shorts, and my black bandeau with a black bra, so I just jumped right in scaring away some little fish, and I just swam around and I swam a little far out, and I saw a green turtle, I gasped as it brushed against my leg, and I looked down and he was just swimming around my feet, while a fish or two came up and started swimming around me so I dunked my head under the water, and I just stared at the cool fish, and the cute turtle. I heard a car door slam, and I looked behind me hoping to see Orlando's Face, but instead, I saw Zayns. My eyes had widened, and my head began to spin, but I just stayed where I was, and I didn't move a muscle.