Chapter 10 What is wrong with me?

Here is the next chapter hope you guys like it!! OH AND I AM FINALLY BRINGING IN MY THREE CELEBRITIES: CHANNING TATUM AS APOLLO. RYAN GOSLING AS ORLANDO(PARTICULARY THE MAIN ONE) AND STEVE O AS HYDRO! I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND ALL THEIR MAIN 'MAGIC' POWERS! IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOMESAUCE! ENJOY!

---------------------------------------

After my mom had hung up I stood there, with all the thoughts of why, and how, so I just dropped the phone, and ran to my basement to test out my anger and strength and sadness, and all of my emotions I was feeling that were beyond describable. The first thing I did, was I belt out a scream, and I swung my arms sideways in the air and then swung them closed and the air rippled and blew everything back, and then I felt my fangs come in, and I didnt stop them I just let them get comfortable replacing my two side teeth, and then i felt the electricty all through my body and then it ran up and down my arms, and I just shot my arm forward and i let out a bolt of energy through my hands. Then with my index finger i walked up to the old couch, and touched it with my electric hand and it just turned to dust, and then I went to my mirror and saw my reflection, and i just stared wondering how I had developed all of these powers, and how it happened to me, out of the entire world, i was chosen. When i stopped looking at myself i had felt my fangs become a little more sharper, and then with the electricity still crackling through my body i shot them up, and brought them down and the whole room began to crackle with electricity, and i could feel myself begin to get used to this. With all of this power, i just wonder if im not the only one out there, like if there are more people like me, or if im just the one. Then i went out of the basement to find zayn standing in the kitchen so since i saw him out of the corner of my eye, my fangs had retracted and my elecricity was gone and so was my headache, so i walked up from the stairs and closed the little door, and i waked up to him, and his eyes shot up.

"I..i..i...was just about to leave..." he said nervously.

"How did you get in?" I said crossing my arms.

"The front door was unlocked." he said smirking.

"Why are you here?" he shot back.

"Because i got pissed off at Mr.Chatswin..." i said trailing off.

"What did he do to you?" Zayn said strolling towards me but i backed away just in case i schocked him again.

"I had had a ounding headache since this morning and when i heard we had to run the mile, my head started to hrut more, so i told him, but he thought i was lying, so then he didnt belive me and i told him it hurut like hell, byt he still didnt believe me os instead he gave me a zero becaus ei didnt run it, and he tld me to go to the nurses office, but i didnt i drove home instead cuz i was pissed." i said breathing form talking so fast.

"Wow, sorry he was being an asshole, and is that what was bugging you when you the day i invited Jess over?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, my headache has been growing like crazy, but anyways why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I...I didnt see you in PE so i had figured you had left, so i went here ot check and i didnt find you and i was starving so i made a sandwhich." he said trying to smile.

"So your last resort was to eat my food?Hahaha okay." i said laughing and he laughed to.

"But i have p one question zayn." I said and he nodded for me to continue.

"Why do you care about me so much? I mean I know we are really close in all but you kiss me, and you do all these litle things, that just make me wodner why yo care about me so much." I said and it took him a while to answer but then he finally spoke up.