Chapter 21 You again pt.4

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AGAIN! YOU AGAIN PT FOUR! ENJOY!

She was absent minded. So much to take in. So much to believe and not believe. Feeling as if we were on a soap opera proofing our hearts out to the TV. She was a rock.

"You took my sister to Florida...clubbing? She is 15. Not 21. She's not another you Jonah. She's nt me either. U can't just force her to do something and make her do it. She's by your play toy. And neither am I. You screwed up once. Second chances never last. You fucked up." She said quietly eyes down the whole time.

She was right. I did fuck up with her. I did break her heart. I did mess her sister up. I did promise to love her forever. I did drug her sister. I did fuck her. And now I fucked myself.

"Tess calm down. It's not even her fault. It's mine. Blame it on me baby." I said my heart thumping.

"Don't fucking call me that. If u think I'm okay, think twice. I have to act like everything is peachy fucking keen. But it's not. Jonah lied to me. My sister is in a mental hospital. Mom is dead. And now I'm all alone in a big world." she finished sitting down on her sister's bed.

"Tess. Calm down. I'm okay. I promise. This wasn't Jonah's fault. I brought myself into this mess." She said caressing her sisters cheek.

"Ally. Your not okay I can see it in your eyes. Your big grey eyes are frightened. Hidden behind fakeness. Jonah took your virginty. Not Jay. He gave you a pill, and fucked you." She said looking deep into her sisters eyes.

They were both magnificent women who both have been damged. Ally was gorgeous. She had black raven hair almost blue with deep blood red dip dyed ends, that were barely noticeable but still there.

Her hair was soft and it went an inch below her shoulders and came to a point with natural perfect round curls.

She had a smaller frame than her sister e was shorter, fatter in the butt, and smaller in the chest area, and had small dainty hands, and smooth legs that were almost as long as Tess's.

Tess though. She was a real eye catcher. She to also had natural deep ad shiny red highlights that were mixed with golden brown and blonde, and she had deep blood red highlights all natural.

Her hair landed a couple centimeters above ER butt and also came to a point and was straight with no curls what so ever. She didn't even have waves under her hair like Ally but she was gorgeous.

Her eyes were a dark light brown that were almond shaped, and perfect and her body. She had a tall slender frame and medium in the butt and big in the bust, but she evened her self out. She basically had a volleyball ass. But she was the opposite if her sister.

That just made me want her more.

"How do you guys not like each other after having sex?" She asked with tears brimming her eyes.

So I walked up to her and knelt in front of her and out my hands on her knead and spoke.

"It wasn't me. It was Jay, and I didn't have the ecstasy pill. I mean I did, but it wasn't mine. I was drunk and I think I said I would let her take it if we made out but when I come to think of it, idont think I said that. Jay grabbed if and put it in Ally's cup and she downed it quick. That's wen they went upstairs and fucked. I never hurt Ally. If I might have I don't think I was because I was sober enough to know that I would be dead if you found out babe."

"What about the meth?"

"We did do that....but Ally sat down last minute while the cops came and we ditched and they took Ally."

"So you left my sister?"

"No. Not really. Me and Rose and Kat were yanking her arm to get up but then she wouldn't go and fainted, so the cops grabbed her, and we got brought up into custody but luck enough we got off with no charge but they put Ally here because they though she was mental." I finished still in front of Tess, now sitting on my legs.

"So you never hurt Ally?" She said slowly and quiet only for me to here.

"Never." I said moving over her lap and Into her ear whispering,"I will never let go." and she stayed there not moving but then slowly wrapping her arms around me and then crying into my shoulder softly.

"I've longed for you to say that." She mumbled with tears.

"I love you FORVER and always." I said softly while I saw Ally wink ad turn around to the door, and left to the Cafe.

ANOTHER CHAPTER SONE THREE IN ONE NIGJT I THINK! I FEEL ACOMPLISHED! MEMBER MUNCHKINS VOTE VOTE VOTE AND READERS READERS READERS! T HANKS BYEE!