Chapter 33

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I mumbled and he was taken a back.

"I can keep this one."

"Don't be so sure." I said. I felt a little tinge of fire in me, like a little venom or vile.

"Don't be so damn negative! I want to help you. What happened to your Aunt?"

"I told you before." I said ALMSOT spitting it.

"You won't get cancer." Is all he said.

"You can't be so sure Apollo, It can happen to anybody."

"Well I won't let it happen to you." He said reaching to caress my face, but I grabbed his hand and put it back To him.

"You can't stop that." I said.

"Just stop.Stop being negative.Stop it all. You don't have to worry anymore."

"What are you talking about."

"I will be here for you. For ever. I will love and make love to you." He said.

My eyes were going dizzy, and the room was beginning to turn. I fell to the floor, and opened my eyes.

"What's wrong babe?" Orland said clutching me tight in his arms.

"Nothing...I just had a dream...that scared me....alot..." I said breathing nervously.

"What was it about?" he asked rubbing my arm.

"Apollo...talking crazy, and bad about you....it made me dizzy." And he tensed.

"What did he say about me?" he asked again.

"That I shouldn't forgive you because you poisoned me. It felt so real. Because he told me what you poisoned me with."

"What was it?"

"Why do you care?" I asked defensively.

"Because...."

"Because why?"

"It's terrible. And I didn't want you to hear it. Because I felt like I killed myself, nearly killing you. I didn't want you to find out what I used...because I was selfish. and I wasn't thinking, and I didn't want you to be with Apollo. At all." He finished taking me off guard.

"Oh...you do know that I have liked you more than Apollo...right?" I said softly.

"Well...yes...of course, but Apollo is just...clingy, and attached to easily. Kinda like you." He said and I flipped.

"Like me? Wait how? I nearly poured my heart out to you? I like you so much Lando you don't even know. So don't say I'm clingy. I don't have to be. I will make you leave right now. Then I'll prove I'm not clingy if I let the guy I love out of my fucking life." I said with a few tears streaming down my cheeks.

Wait what did I just say?

I said I love him.

Orlando's POV

She said she loved me.

If this girl only knew.

"You love me,Tessa?" he asked.

"Don't..." She said, nervously.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Don't call me Tessa. It makes me feel like you have all control over me, and I have none. It makes me feel helpless and weak against you because I love you so much. And I am saying I love you because I have only loved one other guy, and he made me feel weak we he said my name like you. I hate the power you get over me, but I love when your in charge and I wouldn't have it any other way." She said, and I slammed my lips onto hers.

"I will call you Tessa whenever I want because I am in fucking love with you. I love hearing your name come off my lips, and I would never change a damn thing since you stepped into my life. After I saw you, I knew I would want to love you. Make you feel wanted. Needed. Loved. By someone who could love you unconditionally. Forever."

"Your only saying you love me because I said I love you. I know you don't mean it Lando." She said with a tear rolling down her cheeks.

"I do. And I always will even if we end up splitting up after who knows how long. Your just a working project. Something I could work on for my entire life. Just to keep you here." I finished.

"Are you sure?" SE asked as if she was hurt.

"Absolutely. I would never leave you." I said twirling her hair.

"I love you to Orlando." she said and pecked my lips.

"Your just so amazing in every way possible. I could never imagine my life without you. Your so beautiful, funny, and great to be around. I love you." I said, and she was dazed.

"Lando, after meeting you and becoming what I am, I am glad to accept that I love you to, and wouldn't change this moment of my life any other way. It is perfect with you. Complete simplicity." She finished smiling.

"Wait what about Jonah?"I asked ruining the moment.

"Don't worry about him. Were not even dating. THERES nothing to lose."

"I never want to lose you. Ever." He said holding me close to him.

"You won't." She said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Shower." She said wrapping the sheet around her.

"No need to cover up. I am coming in there with you." I said standing up.

I was still naked, and her eyes glazed over my body, and looked down.

My boxers were still on, but we're getting tight looking at her with see through sheets.

"No...I can take one by myself." She said nervously.

"Please?" I asked moving closer to her pressing my lips, against her neck, causing her spine to shiver.

"N...no." She said looking at me.

"Tess." I moaned.

"Fine." She said smiling, but trying to hold it back.

She stripped off the sheet, and my eyes hit her like a target. She had the most amazing body, and I wanted to feel her around me. Inside me. Me Inside her.

"You coming in?" she asked while closing it quickly.

"Yes." I replied taking off my boxers.

"Okay."She squeaked.

I walked in the other end of the shower, and got in behind her. When my cold hands touched her shoulder I could feel her shiver.

Damn did I love her.

DONE DONE AND DONE WITH THUS CHAPTER!! LET ME KNOW UF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO SLOW DOWN AT ALL!!!VOTES READERS??ILY ALL💋