Chapter 17 YOU & I PART 2

OKAY SORRY FOR UPDATING IN A WHILE!! BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!! VOTES, COMMENTS!!READERS THANNKYOU!!

Apollos POV

"Her name was Cherry...Cherry Agape."

As soon as he said that I could only stretch my mind so far as of how much he cared for her. It just felt so invigorating.

"She was perosnally the best thing that had happened to me. All the boys loved her to pieces. She had just a way with words, and her style, and her. Just being herself, made me love every inch of her inside and out. She was just magnificent of a woman."

'She sounds amazing..." I said smiling warmly.

"She was. You would have loved her to i bet...Now lets stop talking about me...who was your love or wjat was your life like.?" HE asked nicely making me want to think if i should tell him about my sister, who didn't die, or my love of my life.

"Well would you rather here about my boring love life or my family." I said making him chuckle while he said both.

"Okay...so when I was in third grade, my older brother, Damien, and dad had been flying out to New York so that my brother and dad could spend time together since he had just turned 13."

"Unfortunately, on their flight there, they had crashed landed into the ocean and died amongst other passengers eager to live their life to the fullest. Or going to NY to pursue a long lost dream, while my dad and broither had died saving themselves, and only half of the planes people lived. I had remembered it being on th news, that there was this picture of these two men. One who was my dads age, and another who was my brothers age. The ambulkance had manged to pull out their boides form the ocean shore, but could not keep them alive, and i remember watching that picture across the news, while i cried and cried my heart out to my mom and my sister didnt understand what had happened she was only 7 and then when she understood we all cried and grived for sveral months and then picked up our strength and moved on."

"Now my love life was a guy who took my breath away."

"His name was Jonah. Jonah Parkes was the best friend a girl could ever have. He made me laugh, he always knew if i was hurt or sad, and he would just hold me tightly to ym chest and whisperinto my ear,' i will never let go' and it was always so reassuring, and heartfelt, and he always said that when he knew something was wrong. I remember his eyes. They were a nice dark brown not to dark but just perfect, and his hair that was so soft and grip-able, and a nice shade of dark brown. I remember when we used to watch movies and laugh, and have the time of our lives. He loved me, and he always told me that. And whne he called my name it was like music to my ears, he was like the perfect big brother jjust boyfriend wise. And he was a great kisser, and knew how just to make me feel like the only girl in the world. I especially remember when he called me the most beaufitul thiing in the world. Just reflecting on him makes me wanna die inside. He dorve me nuts when he touched me. It made me feel so alive. He was especially close with my mom and sister, i just remeber they would always play fight, and stuff. To me he was the defintion pf perfect."

"So what happened." Apollo asked deeply making me take a breath and start again.

"He stopped lovin gme out of the blue. I knew we had gotten intp one huge fight, and i dont remember what it was about and then we tried to ,end our broken hearts, but couldn't. And since then i lost him. I truly loved him ever since i started highschool. we practically dated until we drove each other aprt two weeks before i left Boston. I just wish i could have him touch me again and hold me and never let go. I just suppose things always happen for a certain reason."

"We'll maybe he wasn't destiny. Maybe the world is telling you something, some perfect man is out there who won't ever hurt you like Jonah. Maybe. You can never assume something when you never try." I had processed his words into my mind and the first thing that came was that was deep.