Chapter 25 She's Robotic

Heras POV

I was still in the medical room letting the doctor come in here and there,to check on me, while I had taught myself a couple of tricks. I had picked up a new trick where I could heal myself. So I patched up the gash in my face and rubbed my two fingers against it gently.

The stitches faded away, and my skin was smooth again, and there was no scar. I ad unhooked myself from the IV, nd went back to my room. I went into the bathroom instead, and took a warm shower forgetting I had stitches in my stomach.

That would take to much out of me to heal, so this one was on the doctor. I got out, and slipped on a pair of loose short cotton shorts, and let my hair down straight, and pulled a loose fitting white basketball t shirt I had from Boston High, and slipped it on. I put on some warm fuzzy puma socks,and an idea came to mind. I felt like going back to my house.

I put on some Nike sandals, and my keys, and left. Instead of driving, I flew there taking the back roads where no one could see me. I flew high with the birds, and landed a few houses from mine, and started walking. I finally reached my house and walked in. I closed the door behind me, and saw Zayn standing in my kitchen.

I couldn't figure out any way to be angry with him. I just didn't feel the need to be mad with him.

"Zayn...what YIU doing here?" I said emotionless.

"I...uh....I...um...I'll go..." He said frantically

"Well I mean if you want me to stay and talk." He said sheepishly.

"Sure. I don't care." I replied simply.

"Cool. now to answer your question why I'm here...I've been really depressed since we broke up, and I wanted to get back together.."," so that's why I came here...because I know it's our thing meeting up at your house unknowingly."

"Um...well...I don't really want to get back together but..."

"Yes?"

"No."

"Tess....why...why?" He whined like a baby but still serious.

"I don't wanna date." I said simply.

Then he puffed out his chest where it was barely noticeable and moved in on me. He lifted me on the table and I let him not knowing what to do with myself. I didn't feel turned on by his actions for some reason. I didn't think he looked sexy the way he was. I didn't have an urge to feel his touch.

He put his hand on each side of my thigh ad I just watched him. He began to look down at my eyes, and moved down to my lips. He then roughly placed his lips on mine, and began to kiss me. I didn't reply back immediately, but then I began to move my head and lips with him but felt nothing. I could feel him heat up against me and then he bit my lower lip gently, and I didn't move my lips open but he slid his tongue in anyways. His tongue explored mine began to get more into the kiss. He moved down my jawline, and left a kiss, then left wet kisses down my neck. He began to suck in my sweet spot, but I didn't moan, I just let him do his thing, and he made himself groan slightly. But then he pulled away for some reason, and I wasn't sad so I just looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He said scanning my face.

"Nothing." I said numbly.

"Are you sure? You didn't respond to me. At all. You didn't enjoy it did you?" He said beginning to get angry.

"Well. I didn't feel anything to you. I just let you do your thing. You seemed satisfied." I said without concern or emotions.

"Satisfied? Are you kidding me Tess? I am still in love with you but you don't care."

"I don't." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's it. I'm done." He said walking out. So I just stayed silently where I was on the table where he put me, and heard the door slam.

I jumped off the table, and walked to my room. I went in realizing how I just left it. I missed my room. I guess. I don't really know what to feel anymore. Nothing.

I heard a slight knock at the door so I went to open it up.

"Hey Hera...can I come in?" Apollo said.

"Sure." I said walking away.

"What's up?" He said shoving his hands into his shorts.

"Nothing." I said walking to my room, and then sitting on my bed, with him following me and then sitting across from me.

"Are you....okay..from last nights fight?" He said.

"Yeah I suppose. I just went a little loopy after the IV was placed into my arm."

"Wait did Apollo come into your room, at all?"

"Yeah."

"What did he do?"

"Nothing much, just put something in my IV and walked away smiling." I said plainly.

"He put something in your IV? Do you know what it was?"

"No."

"This...wow....."

"What?" I asked trying to feel emotion but couldn't.

"Oh...nothing...."

"Okay." I said and layed back looking up at my ceiling.

Apollo looked at me up and down, and I just stared not knowing what to do. I mean I knew what to do, but something told me know.

He crawled over to me and layed down at my side. I just continued to stare blankly at the wall and do nothing.

He began to trace my muscles, and look at them intently. I know he had probably saw my tattoo that was on my upper under arm. It was a Hawaiian flower that represented happiness and love.

He began to trace it and looked at it, and took in a breath. He kissed it and let his lips linger for a bit. His eyes had opened slowly looking up at me and I turned to face him but didn't say anything.

He then mumbled something, and spoke up again.

"Your so fucking gorgeous."

"Okay." I said without feeling a single thing or a smile or a flinch. Nothing.

He then moved his head angled towards mine, and looked at my neck. He moved in and kissed it. He moved his lips lower and kept kissing making sloppier kisses every time. I DIDT moan or groan at all. Just let him do his thing. As much as I wanted to please him, something held me back.

He moved his lips to mine, and kissed me roughly. He tried moving his lips in sync and then stopped.

"Kiss me." He said panting almost.

"I can't." I said.

"You can. Kiss me back."

"I can't."

"Please. Just kiss me Hera!" He said and crashed his lips onto mine. I didn't even try to kiss him. I knew my body wouldn't let me.

"Kiss me Hera please." He pleaded pressing his forehead to mine.

"I can't." I almost choked out. I felt a ping of something. I light...whats it called....a....a....a feeling.

"Why? What happened just yesterday and then you suddenly can't do it again?" He said still on top of me his fore head still pressed against mine, almost crying.

"I'm sorry." And he got up off me, and walked out, leaving me to my thoughts. I tried walking to the door to stop him but before I could he slammed the door.

When he closed it, I turned my back to it and slid down.

"What is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself. I began to feel a small tear roll down my cheek. I finally had a feeling since yesterday. But luckily enough the tear faded and I just layed back against it sadly. What is wrong with me? I repeated over and over in my head.

WELL THANKYOU ALL! I HAD NOTICED I GOT ALOT OF READERS QUICKLY AND IM HAPPY!! THANKYOU SO MUCH! VOTES

COMMENTS? BYEE💋