Chapter 27 Things are weird

Valentino's POV

She was a young one. She had no idea what gift she has been granted. She was beyond from knowing what she has. She is a natural. I want her. She would make a great recruit. I've seen her skills. She has potential. Lots. Orlando is not good enough for her.

Orlando's POV

The doctors were still gone and Tessa was still asleep. I was just beginning to think that she was in...a coma. I caused her medical problems. Just my luck, another visitor came to her room, and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Who are you?" The mysterious boy asked.

"I....I...." who could I say I was? I wasn't a relative.

"I'm the dads brother....the uncle, my names Jackk." I stuttered.

"Umm...Tess never mentioned a uncle."

"Well I'm it. So in here to visit her." I said smoothly.

"Okay...so...what caused this? Do you know?" He asked raising a eyebrow. My question was who is this kid.

"Who are you?" I asked a little forcefully.

"I'm her boyfriend. My name is Jonah Parkes." She never mentioned she had a thing with this guy. Considering her dirty actions with Apollo.

"Oh. Well that clears it." I said looking at nothing.

"So what caused it...do you have a clue?" He asked again.

Yes.

"No." I said shakily.

"Are you sure? You hesitated." He said eyeing me.

Damn did he ask a lot of questions.

"Positive. But the doctors were clear about it being an unknown chemical."

Syrum.

"Oh. So what was its effect?"

"It stopped her heart. And now she hasn't woken up since they gave her a oxygen mask. And anestsia."

"Wow. They drugged her huh?" He said trying to lighten up the mood. I could tell he seemed nervous. He probably thought I cared that he was her boyfriend. Even though I didn't give two shits. I just wanted her to be okay.

"Haha yea. I guess." I chuckled.

Jonah took a seat down and I sat back down as well. There was a clear awkward silence that I didn't bother breaking. I heard a shift, and saw Tessa had moved. She tries to open her eyes and when she did they darted to me, then back closed. She mumbled something and then spoke up.

"Orlando?" She said softly,"jonah?"

I could tell she looked confused. She looked like as if two worlds had clashed and burned right in front of her.

"Um. No it's me your uncle Jack." I said nodding my head slowly, to show that Jonah won't become suspicious of me.

"What?" she replied then said,"oh...hi." and looked at Jonah and tried a smile.

"Hey babe, how you doing?" He asked softly. His choice of words tinged at me because he called her babe.

"I'm alright, my head just hurts a little." she said sleepily.

"Oh okay tahts good, anyways I have to go soon. Im sorry. I love you." He said giving her a swift kiss on the cheek and walking out.

"What are you doing here?" She almost yelling at me for no apparent reason.