Chapter 12Should I Tell?

OKAY SO SO FAR WE ARE STILL IN APOLLOS POV, AND I WILL BE SWTICHING BACK AND FORTH WITH APOLLO, AND HERA, AND ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM!!! AND LETS GET SOME MORE VOTES AND READERS!! LOV YALL ENJOY!!!;)

***************************

Heras POV

When I saw my door open up a bit, i was surprised to see Apollos face standing there awkwardly, so i just layed back down crying. He had mumbled something which ad caught my attention do I sat up on my bed while he talked. After he had asked me if I was okay, I had just mumbled a sad,'yea' knowing that I felt like shit. So then he knew that I wasn't so he had insisted on making me practically pour my heart out to him, starting with the fact of me moving to Florida, to my mom committing suicide.

"So when my mom had gotten a call from her sister, Jenny, she had told her she had just been diagnosed with cancer, so my mom and I left our apartment in Boston, and moved out here within a week or two. So Jenny began her Chemo Therapy treatment which took place all the way in New York, and they were supposed to stay there for a couple of months while I basically took over the house myself. So then at least a couple of days ago my mom called me and told me Jenny wasn't doing to great, so I began to freak out for my mom, and that's when my power kicked into my system, and I just went wild. It was taking over me, and I adored it, until I got another phone call from my mom just a couple of minutes ago......Saying that Jenny had officially just died in her hospital room......so I talked to my mom to calm her down but she didn't listen and she hung up, and committed....suicide..." I said feeling hot tears threatening to rush down my face, and I just let them fall freely. Apollo on the other hand, had just stood there searching for the right words to say.

"Hera, come here..." Apollo said gesturing for me to move against his chest, and I did gladly, because he was so perfectly perfect no one could resist him. So I just rested on his chest, while he smoothed my hair back, and began kiss my hair, and I just laid there falling asleep slowly, while he leaned back slightly allowing me to lay on him, while he fell asleep, and I fell asleep to his soft heartbeat.

Apollos POV

After hearing everything Hera had been through I had realized she was still a little girl in a grown up world. I mean she had just figured out part of her newly founded powers, and her mother had died to see her sister in heaven I suppose, and Hera was like a deer in the headlights. Lost. So I allowed her to rest on my chest for a bit, but I leaned back slightly so that she could rest on me, but I didn't want her to become attached to me, and I certainly didn't want to become attached to her, and I didn't wanted thinking we had anything at all, so I gently put her off my chest, and laid her back on her pillow, and I left the room slowly, while closing the door behind me and walking out back to the living room to watch some basketball,and see if the heat were playing tonight. Orlando had walked in and sat down on the couch diagonal of me and gave me a blank stare, so I replied iterating one eyebrow indicating he should speak about what he was trying to do.

"What did you do to her?" Orlando asked with a solid face.

"I didn't do anything...I just talked to her, and let her fall asleep on my chest that's all." I replied, knowing he would have a smart ass comeback.

"Why?Huh? You are going to get attached. Exactly what we don't want from a 17 year old girl...but you still insisted.why?" He asked again with anger rising in his voice with a solid face.

"I just heard her crying, and I didn't want to let-" And he cut me off. Jackass.

"So why did you go in there? Did you think it was gonna be some ceremony that was happy go lucky?" He said waving his hands in the air, like a bitch, and he was pissing me off.