HIGHSCHOOL

Then the teacher had finally gotten into the classroom,told us to take out our books and we began to read back about the civil war since this class was history. After this period had finally ended I went to PE which sucked because it was super hot outside which shouldn't have come as a shock to me since it's Florida,but I Didn't care I hated the heat sine I came from Boston u know? Anyways I changed,teacher took our names then called me out before we started running and said,"Hey u Tessa.....Brooks?" Mr. Chatswin said. "Yea." I replied "Are u new here because we don't have u marked down for time of four laps under ten minutes... so that is what u are going to do since we need it for our new healthy living program okay?" "Okay." I mumbled angrily. If there was anything I hated more it was rubbing fr sure and onions. On my first lap I ran the whole thing, and on the second lap I ran halfway and then walked halfway, and then ran again for my third lap, and by the fourth I times in at 8 mins and 15seconds and then I literally collapsed on the turf field and fell hard and woke up a minute after that and went to my next class after I changed. Then it was fourth period until break and I was exhausted from running anyways so I was dead tired since I didn't feel like taking a pop quiz in science on Charles Darwin and his discoveries about finches, so I fell asleep, and woke up to a tapping on my shoulder, and my friend spoke,"U awake Tess?" It was Zayn we weren't really close friends but he was really nice to me since we had every class together anyways. "Yea." I mumbled. "Let's go Tess, I'll buy u a cookie!"

"Yippe." I fakly said but In a nice tone.

No ones POV

"Hey Tess... how's it going on your first day?"Paulina said showing her dimples with a smile that made HARRY kiss her softly on the lips.Before I could answer a pair of arms wrapped around me and kissed my neck and I smiled...it was ryan.

"Hey beautiful." Ryan said.

"Hi baby"

"Hey man wats up?" Harry and zayn said fist pumping him. Then NIALL and Louis came and starting making some jokes and I laughed when they introduced themselves with dorky laughs and a friendly hug,and then said TEY had to leave to another school for the rest of the year with Liam since they were getting an internship for college and took forever but they stopped by before leaving.

"We will miss u!" The cheeky boys said while they left the campus before 5th period.

"Come on let's get to math"Zayn said pulling me along by the wrist. While in math we were doing some pretty hard equations, that no one got except me since I love math but I'm not a nerd, I wear glasses during class but I'm not a nerd. Then before we left zayn took a small piece of paper and scribbled down SOEMTHING and gave it to me and we walked out together like usual since he was my guide in a way since the office assigned him but he didn't care.

"So will u txt me?" He said laughing.

"Totally." I said playfully punching his arm.

"Okay let's hurry and go to our lockers cuz I am starving." Surprise surprise our lockers were top lockers right next to eachother as well since TEY were long lockers without bottom lockers it was cool cuz I had more space.

"I have been craving cheese fries...do they have those?" I asked since I love cheese more than anything.

"Yes they do u want some?"

"He'll yea!"

After I got my fries and an Izzie, we sat down at our table with zayn next to me and ryan across from me and Paulina next to HARRY who was next to ryan and Danielle was on my side and they began to like me a lot an I began to love them as well. After school had ended I got Into to my car and got home when I heard some interesting news....

HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANT RO THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ IT SO FAR and I hope u guys like it alot! and I'm sorry if I took a while to update it's just a lot has happened since ten but I will do my best! hahah and BTWS if u haven't already checked her out please do her name is funky directioner and we story is my kinda love and she is awesome and one of my besties and I love her and her story so check HER OUTTR PLEAASEE AND I DONT WANT TO SOUND NEED BUT I GOTS TO HAVE MORE READERS!Haha if u don't like it I get it but if u know anyone who does Liek this kinda stuff make me read jt! I am thankful for all of u who had and baiiyeess!