Chapter 22 You again pt.5

Heras POV

We were still in love. He had whispered in my ear he'll never let go. It made me insane. He said he still loved me.

He had placed his lips softy onto mine, letting them linger for a bit, and then pulled away.

I was dazed. I was hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend, but now was to soon.

"Wanna go find-" and se had walked in.

"Hey Tess, I found a copy of that book series your in love with the Black Magic book right?" Ally said, and I began to blush. They hadn't known I had become Immortal yet.

Your never gonna TELLL them.

We'll duh.

I Orlando Melingdiner' will commit murder if u do.

WHATVER you love me.

Goodbye Hera.

Bye Lando.

What? What is "lando"

Your new nick name.

Oh please.

Bye Lando.

Bye.

"Oh....yea! Totally. But I don't wanna read them right now. It's okay."

You have to be back at the warehouse now.

Can't bye.

"We'll okay, but take it with you just in case."

"Alright...so how do we bail you out?"

"We'll I dot really know.....they say I'm here for a year.....and that I can't leave early...." She said sadly.

"We'll shit....","Ally I'm really sorry but...I have to.....go.....now...I love you an we'll keep in touch promise." and I gave her a tight hug, and walked out.

Jonah had followed me close behind and out the door to the entrance where he spun me around.

"What are you doing?" He said angrily.

"I just need some space...please....leave me alone..."

"Why Tess? I thought we were getting bck together?" He said confused.

"We are I know it. But right now I need to clear my thoughts please."

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long do you need?" He said quietly.

"Not....not long..just a day, and text me tonight okay?" I said reaching to give him a hug.

"Okay." and he kissed my hair and got to his car while I got into mine, and I drove off back to the warehouse.

AND SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKED!!! HAHAHA BUT HERE IT IS AND VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEEEAASSSEEE! THANKYOU LOVE YALL BYEE