Chapter 16You & I

THIS CHAPTER AND MYABE A COUPLE IS STILL GONNA BE STUCK ON APOLLO AND HERA! BYEE!!ENJOY!

Heras POV

We had finally finished our cereal and I put them into the sink and started rinsing them down even though I hated te smell if wet mushy food, it always smells horrible. He walked in sitting on the island while I awkwardly faced my back to him washing away. He then began to talk and I turned around facing him and taking a seat across from him.

"So....how was yr first couple of weeks at school?"

"They were.....-"I had debated on telling him about my whole charade from Ryan to Zayn....so I did anyways.

"They were pretty strange. I went to school with a boyfriend, an then broke up with him. Then had a sorta boyfriend who was like my best friend then we dated and I broke up with him. and then you guys came along and my life changed."

"U had a boyfriend?"

"Yea the first one for atleast like three or four months."

"Wow and then another right after?"

"Exactly."

"Huh you are really in with the guys."

"Eh I guess you could say that I mean everyone takes advantage if the new gurl sexually and freind wise. you know?"

"Yea I know what you mean." he said smiling, and I smiled and he suggested something.

"So what do u wanna do? we have a whole work free day to ourselves ad it's only 7:45."

"STARBUCKS!" an he laughed and so did I.

Apollos POV

This gurl was to damn cute. She drove me crazy. When she mentioned STARBUCKS I laughed which made her laugh which made me smile. I guess you could say I was insane about this girl but I didn't wanna speed up the pace of us. I wanted to keep at a good beat. Not moving to fast. More like slow.

-----------

"Those shorts are a huge distraction." I said looking around to make sure any guys were staring at Heras ass.

"No their not. Your being distracted by my shorts." She said winking and going up to the cashier.

"One tall mocha frappe please"

"One caramel mochiato" I said.

We then sat down at a table in the corner of the cafe and I asked her something making her stop looking out the window at the pretty sparkling ocean.

"So...u know since you became.....immortal.....how the hell do u eat....regular food?"

"I don't know yet. maybe it's because it hasn't really got to me. The cravings."

"Oh...huh we'll Orlando.....he May or may not have mentioned something that you may or may not want to hear...."

"What the hell could he have possibly said?" She said raising an eyebrow.

Heras POV

I had hopes this wasn't about the kiss, I mean he kissed me first so technically I was not the main guy here.

Apollos POV

I had been dying to ask her about the whole Orlando kissing her thing but I DIDT know what to say, so I asked.

Heras POV

And he asked.

Apollos POV

"How come Orlando kissed you?"

She took a very long stars at me and didn't look away. I could tell he probably didn't want me to hear what she had to say, but I wanted the truth one way or another.

Heras POV

How the hell was I supposed to say that was the best kiss I have ever had. I couldn't say that. It would be like saying our dog died but let's get a new one that can replace a one and only. So I took a long stare, and spoke up.

Apollos POV

She inhaled a breath, and spoke up.

"He kissed me because of my boyfriend. He wanted me to break up with him because he was a distraction to us, so he kissed me so that it would apparently be easier to break up with him...."

"Was it?"

No. I thought.

"Yes"

"Really?Wow didn't think so."

"We'll you weren't there." She said defensively.

"Okay okay sorry for bringing it up." U said raising my arms in defense smiling, which made her smile cutely.

"Ah that the cute smile I adore."

When he began to sya stuff like that, I honestly thought it killed the mood. Those little compliments weren't really needed. I mean yes they were and I did fairly enjoy them, but I wasn't into him. This man couldn't change my mind, could he?

"Thanks, but you don't need to say that, it's alright you can stop pretending."

"But, I wasn't pretending, it's the truth your gorgeous."

"Thankyou, but lkets change the subject. So where were you before you came here? Or what were you."

"Well, I was fostered in Switzerland, because no I am not originally from there, but my parents were orignially from Nevada, Las Vegas was my home town. I mean i was dropped off in Switzerland, when i was about seven or eight, because my parents all i could remember was that they weren't allowed to keep any more. They dropped me off in a foster home, where i had ecpae form when i was 15, and then took a plane to Vegas where i spent my days sleeping, and my nights gambling, and becoming a moneymaker, and then that's when i developed powers so i rigged all of my games by switching cards, or chipps, and tricking the dealers, and i made a forune until one day i met the man who changed my life."

"Vegas? Wow your life, was pretty harsh, sorry though for soudning like a bitch earlier about the compliments, anyways continue" I said smiling a warm smile to not sound like a bitch bc i could feel i was turning intp one, but i wouldn't let it change me.

"Its alright, girls are laywas like that wit me, anyways, his name was Neapolitan, we called him Li for short, but he helped me through my years, because i was a badass gambler for over two and a half years, but then Li came one night to my hotel room, while i was dealing out some drugs, and scared my men off, so i got pissed at him, but he saved me because the guys came nack anger stricken alll over their face. They came back clawing and firing fists left and right drawing blood by the minute."

"Wow...that is interesting...so I take it you loved Vegas?" I said smiling.

"More than anything."

"There was something that you loved more I can tell. What was it?" I said propping myself on my elbows beginning to feel a soft smile creep slowly across my sun drawn face.

"Her name was Cherry...Cherry Agape." He said smiling like a child on christmas morning.

THANKYOU EVERYBODY! LOVE ALL MY READERS LETS GET SOME MORE!!! VOTES? AND THE NEXT CHAPTER AS WELL IS SITLL YOU AND I PART TWO SO STICK AROUND AND DONUT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKE!! THANKYOU!! 

;)