ROOMATES

We finally got to his flat and it was only a minute away from the gorgeous view of the sparkling ocean ahead of us. When we got out of the car, he opened up the door and him and I walked (i was on my crutches)to the elevator, pressed the button to his floor, and went up. As we arrived, he opened the door with his keys and walked in. I plopped down onto his couch that was a white leather, but it was very comfortable and kinda cold to.

"Ima be right back k love?" Zayn said smiling.

"Okay zayn." I said smiling.

Zayns POV

As I was walked into my room I went to get all of my clothes and stuffed them into a suitcase, and then got a couple of extra essentials, and walked out of my room back to Tess, to be honest I loved the fact that I got to watch over her and be like her mom, it just felt amazing for me. Like I was so happy for her and I to hopefully become closer than we already were.

"Okay Tess let's get out of here and head to your house."I said smiling wide.

Tessa's POV

I heard someone mumble something so I got up to see who it was an it was zayn, so I smiled a soft tired smile and got up and we walked out the door to head off to my house.

HEY GUYS I LOVE ALL OF U THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING I WOULD LOVE TO GET SO MCH MORE READERS THANKYOU!! AND FEEL FEEE TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT! LOV U!