WEEK OFF OF SCHOOL

After school had finally gone on break I was go honestly thankful, and relieved because I hates crutching around everyone an to all of my classes because it was so FRIEKEN annoying, also it had really hurt my arm pits as well.

"Morning pickles." zayn said walking it into my room, sitting on my bed.

"Morning." I said with an unusual headache pounding in my brain.

"Are you alright, Tess?" zayn asked rubbing my head.

"Yea, I am totally fine." I lied with a ake smile for him to stop babying me.

"Okay Tess today I have to visit Harry cuz him and I have to go do soemthing and it might take a while so call me if you need anything at all." he said with a worried face.

"I will be perfectly fine by myself, and have fun." I said faking another smile.

Then he kissed my cheek and walked out to the door,and when I heard his footsteps hit the front door and he walked out I got up, to take a shower since I felt like crap for no reason.

"Aw shit that hurts like hell!" I said when my head started pounding insanely, and then my stomach started to hurt real bad, so I threw up alot, and I kept throwing up and I felt so shitty. When I finally finished getting sick I took a long shower purposely, until I heard a rock being thrown against the window.

"What the hell? who is that!" I said looking out the window pissed because I was hurting in my head and it was hard to take a shower one legged.

"What the-RYAN?!" I gasped while he was staring at me through the open window.

"Hello beautiful." he said smiling brightly.

"What the fuck are you doing here! get away from me now." I said standing my ground, I know I was sounding harsh, but he really hurt me, so I wanted him to really win me back, better than he did the first time.

"I just wanted to say I am so so sorry for what I did to you it was pointless of an act an I just wish I would have told you." He said moving closer to the window and I stopped te water and got out an put my robe over me.

"Ryan, I cant...i just don't think you and I would ever be able to work out again, and I feel really sick so please go away.." I said almost in tears.

"Here just come around through my porch..." I said to him motioning for him to come over. Then I opened up my doors and let him in.

"So say what you need to say an leave." I said sternly.

"Okay...just hear me out...when we first started dating, I was crazy in love with you especially since I met you at the beach I needed you with me...and then about the time school had started, and then I had suddenly began to be more attracted to...guys....because since you and zayn were so close I thought you LIEKS him not me...and I guess I was right, I mean he is here now right? but anyways I take it Austin txted you about us and I just will do whatever it takes to get you back in my arms at night." he said with sad eyes.

So then I crutched over to him and looked him in the eyes and said, "You have nothing to worry about because I never stopped loving you I just wanted to hear it." I said smiling sweetly doing my best to hug him without falling over.

"I love you so much, and right now...you are so hot...your turning me on...majorly." he said smirking at me and I just smiled and a brought me over to the bed and laid me down.

A LITTLE SEXUAL SCENE READ IF U WANT IF NOT THATS OKAYY! LOV YA!

He started kissing my neck passionately and then I let a slight gasp wen he hit my weak spot which made ryan smile even more. So then his kisses became much more rough around my neck, and since I was already naked he threw my robe off me an began kissing in between my noobs and began massaging then roughly with his hands while his lips trailed down my stomach and then hit my open area...so before he could do anything else he began to take off his jeans with his mouth, and then I took off his boxers, and slipped on a condom from his pocket and put it on.

"Are you sure you want this tess?" he asked looking me up and down.

"Yess." I moaned.

And so then he began to slip inside and out of me slowly so I wrapped my arms around his back, and he went faster and faster and I screams his name and I felt SOENTHING warm fill inside me.

"Ryan...i think I'm gonna-"

"Not yet babe." he smirked

And then when he slowed down I was dying inside and I grinded my hips I to him one last time, and I just flowed our all over him, and he smiled and rubbed his finger over my area, and licked his fingers dry, and smirked at me seductively and I just lay there breathing hard with ryan laying next to me naked...