Chapter 41

So much has been put through this last year. These last couple of months had hit me like a bus and I couldn't manage to keep up. I was dawdling with gorgeous men, and then went and ruined everything. I still haven't mentioned I found the cube.

I know they thought I was good in all but that was back then. When I wasn't good. Now I'm actually good and the only one who thinks I'm useful is Orlando. Even Apollo has turned against me.

He doesn't believe in me anymore. I lost him. He was the best I never had. I mean deep down I loved him so much more than Orlando. Orlando was just different in a sense. It's hard to explain but different.

I haven't been to school in so long. I couldn't begin to remember my friends name. All I know is that we weren't even best friends anymore. They were just people I knew and hung out with.

I even remember Zayn.

Wow was he a sweetheart. I missed. I know I broke his heart but I missed I really did.

And that one amazing night and day Apollo and I had spent together. I couldn't have asked for more. It was so amazing. I wish I could do it again. This time for real. A real date with him.

When I get out of this stupid coma bed I have to set things straight. I have to come clean with Orlando about the cube and my plans. Well Tessa's.

I was still drugged up on meds but my eyes fluttered open a little bit and I looked to my left and Orlando was sleeping. I stared at his bare muscular chest. I couldn't get enough of it.

I mean when could I not. I could slowly feel that this was the end of us. This was it. This fatality was done. After I show Orlando I have the cube, what's after that? What's next? What else can they do?

It pains me at the moment. I don't want to think of us ever splitting up I mean why would I ever leave them? I am one of them. And I am part of the team. I don't want to leave them. They've naturally grown on me. And I don't want to let go of that just yet.

"Orlando." I whispered softly barely shifting my body I ached so bad.

I could have sworn Tessa ripped something in me. It felt that when I practically threw her soul up she was ripping the inside of my flesh.

I mean I did have some tears in my scar tissue and my chest hurt because of her. I was also in pain still from Valentino. Who is now dead, but still.

"Hmm..." He grumbled.

"What is...what is going to happen to us after this?" I asked him.

"What do you mean Hera? We won't just disband. I mean we haven't found the cube yet."

And felt that pang of guilt. I know I have it. But where did I put it? Did Apollo find it? And as I spoke to soon it I was Apollo leaning in the doorway with him twiddling the cube in his hand looking at it rolling it in his hand.

"Actually, we did find it. Or well, Hera hid it from us." He said without any emotion and I felt terrible.

"Hera, you knew about this, you found it? And you didn't think twice before not telling me?" Orlando said sounding pissed.

"I...I was...I was going to tell you, but I wasn't sure if you were going to be mad or thrilled that I found the thing that you guys have been working years for and-"

"Stop your fucking mouth right there. That's it. I finally found it. What I don't like about you. You walk in thinking your so bad and poor me bullshit, but in one night you do what we have been working at for years. And yet, you didn't tell us, making us look like fools, and still thinking we haven't found it, while Valentino is a dead fucking man! And you didn't even bother letting us know because poor you right? Poor fucking you! Just-"