(Luffy) Chapter 38 - Names*

A/N: I'm gonna take a week off, so the next update won't be until after the new year. Also, some mature content here. Nothing too crazy, though... yet. ;)

Three weeks passed surprisingly quickly, even with Zoro and Sanji getting temporarily turned old by Jewelry Bonney being the biggest thing to happen to his crew during that time. Law had promised yesterday that they were on their way, so Luffy couldn't help but grin when Franky called his cheerful "SUPER Ship Ahoy!"

And sure enough, before the ship was even fully visible, a blue bubble encompassed both ships and he was pulled through space to land in his boyfriend's room, where he was immediately wrapped in said boyfriend's arms.

"Hey, babe," Law said too casually, with a tiny peck to Luffy's nose that made him giggle.

"Well, hi, yourself!" Luffy's hand rested on the partially-exposed tattooed chest in front of him as his eyes met his boyfriend's. "But should you maybe have come onto the ship to get me, so my crew doesn't panic?"

"They won't panic. They know we're together, know we've missed each other, and know what my powers look like. Plus, Shachi should be confirming it for them right about now."

"Ok. Then in that case, you should greet me properly, don'tcha think?"

Law grinned back at him. "Yes, sir!" And then he was kissing him, hard and deep and it was everything Luffy'd missed for these past weeks.

They pulled back after a minute, panting for air, and Luffy added, "Much better."

Which only made Law kiss him again and again. Luffy didn't even realize that Law was moving him until the backs of his knees hit the bed. He let himself fall onto it, and immediately, Law was over him again, just like he had been during their fight. Only this time, Law was still touching him and Luffy wasn't the least bit intimidated.

"Can I make good on my promise? Or do you need more time to mentally prepare?" Law asked, pulling away from where he'd been kissing Luffy's neck.

Luffy was so overwhelmed with the kisses that it took him a minute to remember which promise Law was referring to. Oh right. Making me 'feel good' with just my top half.... Luffy nodded, but Law seemed to be waiting for a verbal response, watching him with a feverish intensity that made Luffy shiver.

"Do it. Whatever you have planned. Please." Luffy's voice cracked on the words, but he got them out. He'd been waiting for Law to touch him for so long, ever since that hand had ghosted up his shirt onto his back.

-- Mature content begins --

But for some reason, once Law had gotten permission, he... pulled back. Luffy sat up as if following him, but Law motioned for him to stay. So Luffy just watched as Law took a drink of water to swallow a pill, then grabbed a medium-sized medicine bottle that had been sitting several inches above a candle that Luffy hadn't noticed. Then Law dimmed the lights until the room was about half as bright.

"Take your shirt off and turn over onto your stomach for me?"

"Huh?"

Law smiled in a way that made Luffy's insides twist in anticipation. "I promised to make you feel good, didn't I? I'm going to start with giving you a massage."

A massage? That was what Nami and Robin would get at spas and stuff. They'd come back relaxed and in a better mood, but it wasn't exactly what Luffy had had in mind for today. But he trusted Law, and it would at least be nice to feel his touch, so Luffy did as he'd been asked, relishing the smell of Law on the pillow underneath him. "So what was the pill for?"