(Law) Chapter 51 - Perfect*

-- Mature content starts. Literally the whole chapter, so this is all the warning you get. --

His most vivid imaginings paled against reality. He'd known that Luffy was sensitive, known that he'd be loud, but damn, the way Luffy lost himself under Law's touch just about had Law losing himself, too. He kissed the other as he came down, hoping that Luffy wouldn't be disgusted by the taste of his own release that still lingered in Law's mouth after swallowing.

Luffy didn't seem to mind too much, from the way he slowly wrapped his arms around Law.

"Can you still go?" Law asked as he broke the kiss. There was so much more he wanted to experience with Luffy, but he could be a gentleman when he needed to. And as excited as Luffy had been for this, he was still a virgin... though hopefully not for much longer.

"Heck yeah."

As soon as the blissed out words were out of Luffy's mouth, Law's tongue was back in said mouth, just for a bit. Then Law pulled away, giving his most seductive smirk as he removed his remaining clothes and then shifted back down between Luffy's legs. He lifted those beautiful legs into the air while Luffy watched him with dark, lustful eyes. A few kisses were placed along the inside of those thighs as they were pushed higher, close to Luffy's shoulders.

"Hold your legs for me."

Luffy's hands snaked around them. "Like this?"

"Perfect," Law breathed. And it was. Luffy's untouched hole was on perfect display, pink and puckering between quivering cheeks. Law lowered his face to it, enjoying the way Luffy quaked and jumped as he began to lick broad swaths over it. But the real treat was Luffy's reaction when he began poking his tongue slowly into it, working Luffy open.

Luffy trembled and moaned, tightening around his tongue slightly. Taking pity on him, Law tried to distract him by sliding a hand up the outside of his thigh to that perfect hip.

"Law..." Luffy moaned sweetly. "Feels weird..."

Rather than removing his tongue to answer, Law circled it around firmly as far as he could, drawing another moan from the brunet beneath him. Then he thrust it in a little, feeling the way Luffy began to relax around it a little. Only then did he pull back. "You still okay?"

"Yes. More!"

Law quickly Roomed a bottle of oil into his hand and spread its contents over his fingers, then inched one into Luffy to the sound of an affirming moan. Circling it as deeply as it could reach, he carefully brushed against where he knew the prostate should be, and Luffy let out that far-too-enticing almost-scream of pleasure.

"What... what was that?!" Luffy asked breathlessly.

"That was your prostate. It's part of what makes sex between males so addicting," Law answered with a smirk as he added another finger. Luffy had enough elasticity, even there, so that it entered easily, and Law suspected that the stretching part of the preparations was not really going to be required. But allowing Luffy to get used to the feeling of something inside him was still a good thing, and the lube would be helpful momentarily, too, so he continued circling and scissoring his fingers, occasionally brushing the prostate gently to draw out those delightful moans.

Luffy let go of one leg to pull him up into a desperate kiss. "Do it. Please. I'm ready," he declared as soon as they broke for air.

And Law was only human, after all. He had no way to resist Luffy's adorable plea, even if he had wanted to take him higher to start. He nodded and kissed the younger again while he positioned himself right at his entrance, letting Luffy feel just the tip of his cock. "This might still sting just a little, but breathe through it, okay?"

And with that warning, he rocked into him in a smooth motion. Luffy keened breathlessly, giving Law the ability to still, to wait for him. Law peppered the scarred torso with gentle kisses until Luffy experimentally thrust his hips up, trying to get more of the sensation. Only then did Law pull the leg that was unsupported over his shoulder and grab his boyfriend's free hand before beginning to move.

It took everything he had to control his pace, to not pound into that tight heat like a damn animal. But he kept it slow, making sure to hit Luffy's prostate with every thrust, until Luffy was moaning and writhing from the careful pleasure, those brown eyes closed.

"Look at me, Luffy. Keep your eyes on me, on us. Look at the way we're joined, how perfectly you fit me." Law shifted them just a little, bending Luffy's lower half up a little more as if to show him. That it also gave him deeper access was irrelevant.

And those eyes opened again, glazed and half-lidded and yet fiery with lust as Luffy managed to do what Law had asked. They slowly passed down Law's tattooed chest to look towards where they were joined as Law thrust into him again, enjoying the new angle.

Then Luffy was coming, spurts of white landing on his scar, painting his chest as his whole body spasmed and arched repeatedly for a minute. The arm that had still held up his leg loosened, and said leg soon rested on Law's shoulder as Luffy panted through the aftershocks. A little disappointed, Law started to pull out, not wanting to overwhelm his boyfriend, but Luffy's arms pulled him close, stopping him.

"Keep going. Torao, too," Luffy demanded, pulling him in for a kiss.

So Law rocked into him again, getting another moan from those sweet lips that made him pick up the pace just a little. "Gods. You're so fucking perfect. It feels so damn good to be inside you!" Luffy's hole tightened around him at that. "You like that? You like hearing how godsdamn good you feel?"

"I like... you talking to me," Luffy got out, beginning to meet his movements again.

Law kept his hips moving, but began to suck a hickey into Luffy's collarbone, talking in between sucks and bites. "You're so hot, so tight.... Fuck, it's never been like this before. Only you. Only you could make me feel this damn good, Luffy."

Law could see the way his words affected Luffy, his cock between them getting hard again quickly as more moans and gasps escaped him. That just pulled Law closer and closer to the edge, the speed of his thrusts picking up almost frenetically.

"Law!" Luffy moaned loudly, clinging onto him as he breathlessly tried to still meet Law's pace. "Law, I want, I want more!"

"A little longer, babe. Almost." He was close, too close, but he fought his release, wanting to draw this out as long as he could. He wrapped his hand around Luffy's cock, trying to pump in time to his own increasingly erratic thrusts.

Then Luffy's mouth attached itself to the upper edge of his tattoo and he was gone. He could feel himself spilling into Luffy's depths, could feel the way his hand squeezed Luffy into another orgasm too. But for a moment, his vision was so overcome with white that he couldn't see Luffy. Then the moment was over and he could blink that beautiful face back into view. He managed to pull out and roll over.

"So that's sex. I like it!" Luffy declared after a minute with a contented grin that drew a light chuckle from the older.

"Glad to hear it." Law's breath still came in ragged pants, but he threw an arm over his boyfriend as he declared the understatement of his life: "Because I rather enjoyed it, too."