(Law) Chapter 57 - Eager*

A/N: Thank you all for your patience and encouragement. I'm on new meds that seem to be helping the various issues I was having, and my schedule seems to be slowing back down to normal, too, so I'm feeling much more like myself again. As promised... here's the next chapter!

-*Mature content begins!*-

He'd never seen Luffy this eager for sex before. "Luffy, slow down, we have ti-... and there go my favorite pants." He hadn't even gotten his Room down before Luffy was on him, quite literally tearing off his clothes until they both stood in just their boxers.

"You can fix them later," Luffy declared, claiming his mouth before he could retort. Rubber arms stretched around Law's torso at least three times, like Luffy was desperate to touch him as much as physically possible. Law was barely able to move with the way Luffy was holding him, but he managed to wiggle one arm free to wrap around Luffy's shoulders as he took control of the kiss.

It took a few minutes, but Luffy soon relaxed enough to make his arms a normal length, giving Law a little more freedom of movement. Their erections ground against each other as they continued to kiss, and it was hard to tell which of them was moaning at what point. Eight months of celibacy was hard to survive, and Law didn't even want to pretend like he wasn't as desperate for this as Luffy was. He pulled back from the kiss just enough to mutter teasingly against the other's lips. "So you missed me a little, huh?"

"A lot. Never go away for that long again?" The younger spoke through light kisses that he was peppering around Law's face and neck.

"I'll try not to."

"I want you." Luffy pushed him towards the bed, and Law allowed it, lowering himself to the edge when his knees hit it to allow Luffy to tower over him a little.

"You have me. What do you want first?"

"Wanna taste you. Want you to fuck my face and cum down my throat 'til you're all I can taste for a week."

Law should've been used to Luffy's extraordinary bluntness by now, but somehow it still surprised him, every time. "Fuck. That's hot. Ok. Ok, then get down on your knees for me, hmm?" He couldn't keep the breathlessness from his voice even as he pulled his boxers off and shut down the tiny logical voice inside that said that was not how taste buds worked.

"Ooh, that's new," Luffy said, admiring the new tattoo Law had gotten on his hip bone during his absence as he took the specified position. The small representation of the infamous Straw Hat was simple, nothing more than black lineart that may not have even been recognizable to anyone not familiar with the hat in question. Soft lips were placed over it lovingly, making Law gasp softly.

"Needed a distraction one day. Thought a new tattoo would be a relatively safe one, and missed you," Law explained, nestling his hand into soft dark brown curls.

"I think I like being on your skin permanently." Luffy grinned up at him from between his pale knees, eyes dark with lust but bright with love. The combination damn near made Law's head spin. But then those lips were around him oh-so-perfectly and he couldn't stop the moan that quaked through him.

"I'm... gonna control your movement... okay?" He managed to get out. "If you need me to stop, tap my knee." They'd done this before, several times, but consent was still important to Law, so he'd given the instruction, the 'out' every time. Luffy had never taken it, and from the mood the younger seemed to be in, today would be no different. Except that today it might be over quicker than usual. It'd been too long since he'd felt that heat around his cock, and he wasn't sure he'd last.

So Law started slow, pushing Luffy's nose into his pubic hair, feeling Luffy lick and suck and swallow around him as he tried to hold himself together. But when Luffy looked him in the eye and very intentionally moaned, sending vibrations racing through his entire body, slow and measured went out the window. His grip on Luffy's hair tightened as he slammed Luffy's head back and forth on his dick almost roughly.