Chapter 7

A'leah

I walked inside of Dr.Williams office taking a seat on the couch. Words couldn't describe as to how I was feeling.

I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't even keep any food down. August sat beside me and I put my phone of vibrate.

"Good morning, I am glad to have you to back. It's been a while since I last saw you two. I'm feeling alot of tension in this room so to relieve that A'leah would you like to speak first?" She asked.

"Uh sure." I said nervously.

"So August asked you to be here today because he wants a fresh start. And in my notes it says you agreed to do that."

"Yes I did. I don't want anymore secrets or lies, just the truth about everything."

"I understand. August how many children do you have?" She asked.

"Three." He answered.

"All they all by the same woman?"

"No." I said. He cut me a look.

"No they aren't. Miracle and Aiden are kids I have with A'leah. Mason is by Giselle." He explained.

"Mason is currently living under the same roof as you both. Your taking care of him, providing for his every need, making sure he's taken care of. But the real question is; is Mason your son?"

I crossed my legs and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yes, he is mines." He said.

"And Mason is two years old, the same age as Miracle and Aiden. Care to explain?" She asked.

"Oh no Dr.Williams, I'll explain. August cheated on me while we were together and now he has a two year old son by a crazy ass hoe, excuse my language." I snapped.

"Wow. August, did you have sex with this woman?"

"Yes. But it was more than once." He admitted.

"Fuck you mean it was more than once!?" I yelled as I stood to my feet.

"Remember that night you took my car when we was at the gym?" He asked.

"Yeah what about it!?"

"I fucked her twice at her crib and nutted in her the second time. That's why it took me so long ta' come home. When she popped up at our doorstep, I knew she was pregnant wit' my kid but I paid her ta' stay away from me and you cause I couldn't lose you."

I wiped my face and ran out of the room crying my eyes out. Dr.Williams was pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I know this hurts A'leah, but if you two want to start over everything needs to be said."

"There is no starting over, I'm done with him!" I cried.

"Come on, let's head back to my room. Your going to sit by me, and there will be a security guard in there as well."

I wiped my face and nodded, following her back into her room and taking a seat beside her.

"You know what? I got some secrets too. I tested Mason behind your back to make sure that he wasn't yours but he is. I kissed your brother and went down on him. Not to mention he returned the favor and I enjoyed every second of it." I smirked.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose and chuckled.

"I'a kno' you ain't jus' say that."

"Nigga I didn't stutter. I told your ass you were lucky that I didn't hop on his dick the first chance I got. You hurt me so it's your time to hurt." I said nonchalantly.