Chapter 29

A'leah

"Last frame!" The photographer shouted.

I arched my back as I rested my arms by my side, posing for the last frame.

"That's a wrap everyone!" Willow shouted.

I smiled as I got off set. Gio met me halfway with Willow behind him.

"Hunty, look at them big ole bitties. You need to give me some. I know a surgeon in Beverly Hills." He joked.

"Hush." I laughed.

"Today's photoshoot will be added to your portfolio. You'll take it with you on the trip. I just know they are going to love you in Italy girl." Willow assured.

"Thanks Willow. I'll see you soon."

After arguing with August about it, I decided to go to Italy. He assured me that everything would be fine while I was gone.

I don't know how I'll manage being away from the kids for a week but I will try. I think going to Italy will be fun. I could use a break from everything down here.

"Boo, you ready to go?" Gio asked.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

We linked arms and walked outside. Unfortunately the paparazzi was out there. I ignored their dumb ass questions and got in my car.

"Girl, I don't see how you do it. They are annoying as hell." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Tell me about it."

Once we were buckled in, I started the car and sped out of the parking lot.

"Guess who's going to Italy?" He smirked.

"You?" I grinned.

"Yes heaux! Italy finally gets to meet Giovanni."

"Does Tokyo know your going?"

"Hunty, I am single. That motherfucka damn sure don't run me, but he knows."

"You two are a mess." I laughed.

"He's the mess. Not me. So what's this I hear about petty labelle paying for your trip?" He questioned.

"Well we've been arguing about me going. I can't not be around my kids for a week. So to shut me up he went ahead and paid for everything. I'm flying first class up and back home. He has me in the most expensive hotel in Italy too."

"I hope you giving up the punani when you come back."

I playfully hit his chest and swerved into a parking space.

"He was just being nice Gio. That doesn't mean he's getting pussy from me."

"Tuh, if I was you I would have been on my knees slobbing on his knob already." He said bluntly.

"You have no filter." I laughed.

"Heaux you know this already. Let's get out the car and go shopping for this damn trip."

I got out and grabbed my MK clutch. We linked arms and headed towards the mall entrance. He made sure to hit the keyless entry to lock the door.

"I need lingerie." I whined.

"Let's go cry baby."

We walked inside Victoria's Secret and went separate ways. We then went to Louiboutin World, Celiné, H&M, Wet Seal, Bath & Body Works and now we're at MAC cosmetics.

"I think these eyelashes are cute." I cooed.

"For seven dollars they better protect my eyes, and have glue inside the box. You don't need eyelashes." Gio scoffed.