Chapter 54

The kids in the MM. I changed their looks

A'leah

"Mommy it my birday?" Aiden asked.

"Yes it is. Tell mommy how old you are today." I smiled.

"I thwee mommy!" He giggled.

I kissed all over his face and tickled his sides. Miracle and Mason were in the bathroom with August, brushing their teeth. I hated that the kids had to spend their birthday in the hospital but their health is more important. I felt Aiden kiss my stomach and gently rub it.

"Mommy why wou eat da baby?" Aiden pouted.

"Yeah mommy why you eat our baybeh?" August mocked as he snaked his hands around my waist.

"You know why." I mumbled into his ear.

"You swallowed them like it was your last meal." He smirked.

I playfully pushed him away from me and rolled my eyes. I should have known he was going to say something nasty.

"Mommy I hungy." Miracle whined.

"You always hungry." August said.

"I wan eaea." Miracle pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Auntie Cha is bringing us iHop baby, just be patient." I said as I kissed her cheek. Mason crawled onto my lap and laid his head on my chest. I felt his forehead and under his chin. He felt warm.

"Mommy I sick." Mason sniffed.

"I can tell. You feel really warm baby." I said as I gently ran my fingers through his head full of curls.

I heard the door open, revealing the nurse. She stepped inside and gave us a warm smile.

"It's nice to see that they are up and moving this early in the morning. Has any bleeding occurred, any stitches pop out or itch?" She questioned.

"All of their stitches seem to itch. They haven't been bleeding either." I answered.

"Any pain?" She asked.

"They all seem ta' be fine fa' the most part. The kids have a tendency ta' scratch around the stitches." August said.

"Alright. There's a special kind of cream that'll get rid of the irritation around the stitches. I'd make sure that their stitches are covered with a band aid when they bathe. That'll help prevent further irritation of the skin and stitches. We'd like to keep them here another night just to monitor them. If all goes well they'll be released sometime tomorrow morning. Do you have any questions?" The nurse questioned curiously.

"Nah, we good." August replied.

"Alright. If you need me just ask for me at the front desk outside this room and I hope you three enjoy your birthday." She said, smiling at the girl.

"Tank wou." The kids cheesed.

The nurse left the room and August sat me on his lap. Cha came into the room with Chay holding the breakfast bag, balloons and gifts bags.

"Happy Birthday babies!" She smiled.

"Happy birthday lil' cousins." Chay grinned.

The kids smiled and smothered them both with kisses. I don't even think they were worried about the presents. Their eyes were fixed on the iHop bag.

"Thank you for buying the kids breakfast Cha, I owe you." I said as I hugged her.

"Girl please, you don't owe me anything." Cha grinned.