Chapter 33

A'leah

"Heaux have you checked your Instagram?" Gio asked.

"No, I haven't been on there in two days why?" I replied while letting my hair down.

"I think you've been hacked boo."

He handed me his ipad. I took it from him and scrolled through my Instagram. Pictures of Quamir and I were on there. I never posted these.

I continued to scroll through my page and saw nude photos of myself. Not one but four. My eyes widened. I never sent these to anybody who the hell got a hold of these?

"What the fuck?"

"I don't know who'd stoop that low but there's another page exposing you. Type in @ihackedmyself."

I typed in the name in the search engine and clicked on it. A page with over six hundred followers was exposing me. Every time I refreshed the page more people began to follow.

Videos of me topless and wearing a thong were posted. A picture of when my nipples and belly button were pierced but I was a teenager when I made these.

I clicked on a picture and read the comments.

Jay4evaeva : Fucking slut! I hope August sees these hoe

Sexiest_Babe_11 : Damn mami. Dm me these while u at it follow bak pls

Its_Leaux : U can tell somebody is hacking. Why would she leak her own nudes and expose herself? Stfu already

DanikaBitchh___ : Ur kids shood be ashamed of u. Miracle is gona be a slut lyk her mammy

Jasonyl85st : WHERE'S THE SEXTAPE!?

People were tagging other people, some tagged August, Quamir and even Pornhub. I gave him back his ipad and got on mines.

My phone started to vibrate like crazy. It was August calling me. I tapped answer and put the phone up to my ear, wiping a tear that fell from my eye.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Befo' I pissed off, is you finna tell me what the fuck you postin' on Instgram?" He hissed.

"I'm not fucking posting these asshole somebody is hacking me!" I yelled.

"Das' why I decided ta' call you up. My nation taggin' me in all these photos and shit."

"Fuck them right now. Who would..
w-wwho would wanna do this to me?" I sniffed.

Gio sat beside me and hugged my tightly, while reporting all the photos on the page exposing me.

I could lose my job back home as a psychologist, I can lose my license. I can even lose my modeling job.

"Don't cry baybeh. I do remember them videos of you on the bed, I recorded them but how they get on the Instagram?" He asked.

"August I obviously don't know!" I cried.

"Look August, I'm trying to find out who's posting these photos and when I find out I'll let you know." Gio said while typing on his ipad.

"Aight. Babe get on your twitter, tell people you being hacked. Call your agency, Mr. Owens, do all that and I'll call you back in a few minutes. Wipe your tears, cause Yung got this." He assured.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

He hung up and I tossed my phone onto my lap. As the call ended, my phone was blowing up with comments from Instagram.

I tried deleting the pictures but it wouldn't let me. I went into the settings and reset my password. Then I logged out and logged back in trying to delete the photos and videos but it still wouldn't let me.