Chapter 35

A'leah

"Giovanni keep banging on that damn door, I'll take even longer!" I yelled as I applied my eyeshadow.

Tonight, Gio and I were invited to the Versace masion for a launch party of their summer collection Italiá Parigi which meant Italian Paris.

"Bittccchh." He whined. "Hurry up before you get a spanking."

I unlocked the door and walked back towards the mirror applying eyeshadow to my other eye.

"You wouldn't know what to do with all this ass." I smirked as I twerked a little.

"Hunty that's petty labelle's ass. I don't like sharing."

He bumped me with his hip, and started to tweeze his eyebrows. We looked cute wearing all black everything.

"Our limo is waiting for us let's go bitch." I said while smacking his ass and leaving the bathroom.

"Chile, If I had plucked one of my beautiful brown orbes we'd be fighting."

"Let's go Queen before I leave your ass!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

He ran passed me and snatched his clutch off the coffee table running down the hall. I swear he's dramatic as hell, he needs a Grammy.

I locked the door and followed behind him. We boarded the elevator and took a few selfies, posting them on Instagram.

I got my Instagram back and changed my password. I also posted a video letting my followers know that I was hacked.

"Heaux let's go!" Gio yelled as he got in the limo.

I got off the elevator and ran to the limo, thanking our driver. He closed the door and walked around to his side of the car getting in.

"Mr. Versace outdid himself." Gio said in amazement.

We were in a black Hummer stretch limousine. The seats were a black leather as well as white leather every other seat.

A mini fridge was by Gio and filled with strawberries, grapes, red Chardonnay, and some beers. Some Italian song softly blared throughout the car.

"We doing it big tonight hunty. Don't be mad if I bring an Italian papi home tonight." He smirked as he took a sip of wine.

"You better get your own damn room. I don't wanna see you getting your back blown out."

"Chile, I do the back blowing okay? I am the hulk in the bedroom. I make the bed rock like Lloyd and Lil Wayne."

Gio is like August. They both don't have a filter and can be petty as hell. I don't know which one is worse, Gio or August.

"You better wear a condom nasty ass."

"Yes mother."

We arrived at the Versace Mansion in twenty minutes. Our driver opened up our door and helped us out. I couldn't help but stare at the mansion in amazement. It was beautiful.

Ancient nude statues surrounded the sides of the front doors as well as the center of the circular shaped driveway. Tons of foreign cars crowded around our limo.

"Damn." I said in admiration.

"Let's go make this money heaux." Gio smirked.

We linked arms and walked towards the front doors to be greeted by Gianni and Donatella Versace themselves.

"A'Leah e Giovanni, siamo lieti che si potrebbe fare ti invitiamo a venire a." Donatella smiled as she kissed our cheeks. (A'Leah and Giovanni, we're glad you could make it please come in.)