Chapter 23

A'leah

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Miwacle pee da bed." He giggled.

I got out of bed and walked down the hall to her room. She was standing next to her bed crying her eyes out.

"Don't cry babygirl, mommy's not upset with you." I cooed.

I stripped her bed of the soiled linen and tossed it inside her dirty clothes hamper.

"I sowwie mommy." She sniffed.

"It's alright babygirl. Let's take this off, and get in the tub. Then you can have a popsicle if you stop crying."

"Tay."

I helped her take her clothes off and walked into her bathroom, running the bath water. I took some Johnson Johnson head to toe wash and squirted some in the bath water.

"Bubbles!" She squealed.

"Yes there goes the bubbles baby."

I turned the water off and helped her get in. She plopped right in the water, splashing me just a little bit.

"Sowwie mommy." She giggled.

"Your lucky your cute." I laughed.

I lathered her washcloth in the soap and washed her up. She made a beard out of bubbles and kept splashing water everywhere.

Putting Aiden and Miracle in the tub together is nothing but a huge mess. They to splash water at each other and take each others toys.

I let Miracle bath for another ten minutes before taking her out and wrapping her princess towel around her.

She ran into her room as I let the water out and cleaned up the access water on the floor.

"Mommy I hungy."

"Alright, mommy is gonna fix lunch for everyone after I get you dressed."

I lotioned her up, put a fresh pair of panties on her and dressed her under five minutes.

"I smwell gwood mommy." She giggled.

"That's cause you just took a bath babygirl. Your a big girl now. What mommy say about big girls?" I asked.

"Big gwirls use da potty!" She replied.

"Yes they do. Now let's go eat."

We walked out of her room hand in hand. Mason and Aiden ran right past us, chasing after each other with toy cars. I swear they are filled with so much energy.

"No wunning!" Miracle yelled.

"That's right you tell them baby. Mason and Aiden be careful please. Mommy doesn't want you to get hurt."

"Tay!"

I walked into the kitchen, taking out a pack of chicken fingers, leftover macaroni and ham casserole and green beans.

It took me about ten minutes to prepare everything. Once their plates and cups were fixed they started eating. I decided to heat up leftover Chinese from last night.

"Mommy wea mommy?" Mason asked.

"Uh..She's at home sleeping baby why?"

"I see her on da tee bee."

"When?"

"I no no."

Mason didn't know that Giselle was locked up for thirty days. As soon as she was released she was to be sent back to rehab, and do five hundred hours of community service.