Chapter 37

This chapter is marked private! If your not following me you won't be able to read this chapter. Enjoy my little freaks 💦

--

Before they reached their bedroom, her lips were pressed against his. A'leah grew tired of waiting, so she made the first move.

She wasted no time breaking the kiss to unbuckle August's pants, letting them fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them leaving himself in his Calvin Klein boxers.

He pushed her down on their King sized bed hovering over her. He tore her white lace lingerie in two, exposing her perky d-cup breast. She tried kicking her heels off but August stopped her.

"Keep them on baybeh." He demanded.

With his pearly white teeth, he tore her thong off by the rim of it, exposing her pretty pink pussy. August up the torn laced pieces of her thong, sucking the pre cum out of each piece. The way Leah's precum glistened on his bottom lip drove her wild.

"You are so nasty daddy." she seductively whispered.

He tossed the pieces of her thong to the side, gripping her hips. He buried his face between her legs, roughly shoving his tongue inside her soaked center. His tongue flickered against her clit rapidly, getting soaked in her sweet juices. She gripped his head full of twists, shoving his head deeper into her womanhood. Hopefully he could breathe.

Two of his long fingers, roughly entered her pussy toying with her wetness. The sounds of her pre cum squishing around was music to August's ears. A'leah arched her back as his fingers thrusted in and out of her pussy faster.

She pinched her erect nipples, which only made them harder. His tongue brushed against her clit, making a loud sloppy slurping noise. A'leah tried not yo moan, but she couldn't help herself.

"Ooohh August, don't stop! Fucking eat this pussy." She growled.

His moist mouth captured her clit. Her moans were uncontrollable at this point. The harder he sucked on her clit, the faster his fingers pumped in and out of her womanhood.

Soon enough, her warm juices squirted onto his hands. He slurped up the sweet substance off of every finger, licking his lips in a hungrily manner.

He climbed off the bed, removing his boxers. A'leah was mesmerized by her man's size. He was truly blessed. She seductively licked her lips as she stared in amazement.

"Like whatchu see ma?" He asked cockily.

"Yes daddy." She purred.

"Open yo' mouth."

"Why daddy?"

"Jus' fuckin' do it!"

A'leah did as she was told. August grabbed his dick, screwing his hand up and down his shaft allowing his pre cum to drizzle onto her lips.

She laid back, lapping up all of his juices as a smirk appeared on her face. He then took a step back and ripped the condom wrapper open with his teeth. A'leah snatched the condom from him, unraveling it onto his package. An extra large Trojan Pure Ecstasy condom was the only condom that could fit hum.parting her thighs. The pack read Extra Large.

He parted her thighs, positioning himself at her entrance as he hovered over her body. A'leah always grew a little nervous at this point but she remained calm.

Before she could say anything, he gently entered her. She hissed rather loudly, gripping the sheets above her. His pulsating member entered her deeper, stretching her tight walls.