Chapter 38

A'leah

"August stop." I whined.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. We didn't stop fucking until six am this morning and I'm exhausted.

"I can't cuddle wit' my girl?" He asked.

"No, get off me. I'm sleepy." I pouted.

"Ima put yo ass ta' bed, jus' call me a lullaby." He sang in my ear.

I mushed his face and threw the covers over me. He thinks I'm playing with his ass. My body is aching. I can barely move or do anything.

"I was your porn star for over five hours. Leave me alone." I mumbled, burying my face in my pillow.

He sucked his teeth. "Why you actin' up? Do I'a need ta' punish you again?"

"How do you possibly have all this energy? You should be tired as hell like I am." I laughed.

"I'm aight."

"Mhm. Can I sleep now?"

"Nooo." He whined. "Stay up wit' me baybeh."

"Nigga you lost your mind." I mumbled.

He yanked the covers off me and draped one of his legs over mines. I yanked his chin hair and rolled over.

"Mean ass."

"Leave me alone."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

I closed my eyes, hearing his suck his teeth and get out of bed. He better get over himself.

--

I fluttered my eyes open, stretching a little bit. I took my phone off the charger seeing that is was nine pm. Damn, I slept all day.

My body was still sore. It just wasn't bad as earlier. I limped downstairs, holding onto the railing. It hurt to even walk down these steps but I was hungry.

"Need help baybeh?" August snickered.

I gave him the finger. "Your a butthole."

He carried me bridal style into the dining room. Everything was cleaned up and polished from last night. You couldn't even tell that we made a huge mess.

"Did I'a fuck you that hard?" He chuckled.

I gave him a blank look. "Yes you did!"

"Sexy ass." He mumbled as he pecked my lips.

I pecked back multiple times and smiled. He pulled away and sat me down at the table. Whatever he was cooking had my mouth watering.

"Baby what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Jus' a lil sumn cause I kno' you hungry. And I jus' wanna kick it witchu' tonight."

I smiled. "Aw."

"I apologize fa' buggin' you earlier. You kno' I love you." He smiled.

"And I love you more." I giggled.

He turned the stove off, fixed our plates and set them on the table with our drinks.

"I made grilled buffalo chicken, garlic red potatoes, maple dill carrots, and a caesar salad."

"It smells and looks so good."

"They don't call me chef boyardee fa' nothin'." He joked.

I rolled my eyes at his corniness and grabbed his hands as we bowed our heads. We blessed the food and began to eat.