Chapter 57

I apologize for the long wait for an update. School comes first and I finally started working!

To become more interactive with my lovely readers, I've created a You Now! For those who don't know what it is, it's basically live broadcasting.

Add me: NijaLynn

- Miss Sarah (Miss. Ruby's twin sister) in the MM!

And thanks for the 7k! Nigga we made it lol.

-Nija

August

"Fuck you mean ain't no finger prints on it!?" I yelled.

"Mr. Alsina calm down. The paper you gave me was scanned at the lab six times and the only finger prints on the paper were yours, your fiancé's and your son's." Officer Vercetti said.

"What about my house?" I asked.

"We searched everywhere. No strange fingerprints were identified. Everything looked normal. So far we don't have a case but if anything happens, call us immediately."

"Yeah, a'ight."

I left the police station and got in the car. Looks like I'a gotta take shit into my own hands. Somebody broke into my crib, I'm not stupid.

"Baby what did they say?" A'leah asked.

"We jus' gone stay at the hotel fa' another night a'ight? Let's go cake testin' and get it over wit'." I mumbled.

I backed the car out, put it in gear and sped off. Niggas are really testin' my patience, I swea'.

"So I take it that Officer Vercetti didn't find anything." She said.

"Of course them muhfuckas ain't find shit but it's a'ight. I'll figure shit out on my own." I sighed.

"I wanna help you baby."

"Naw, you straight. Ion't need in the mix of this shit."

"But baby-"

"But nothin' A'leah you heard what I said?"

She rolled her eyes. I messed wit' my chin hair and continued ta' drive. Ion't care bout her bein' mad but what I'a do care bout is the safety of my unborn.

We lost a baby once, and I'll be damned if I let it happen again.

"A'leah you gotta understand wea' I'm comin' from." I said.

"No the fuck I don't." She hissed.

"Don't catch no fuckin' attitude wit' me." I sneered.

"Whatever asshole, shut the hell up. Stop talking to me." She mumbled.

"So I'm an asshole because Ion't wanna put you in harms way? Did you fuckin' forget that you pregnant!?" I yelled.

"N-No." She sniffed.

"Yo' emotional ass gettin' on my fuckin' nerves. You finna go cake testin' by yo' damn self. If you lose this baby cause you won'ta be hard headed it'll be yo' fault since you don't wanna fuckin' listen ta' nobody.