Chapter 18

August

"It's your girl Angela Yee and we are back with August Alsina. He's here kickin it with the Breakfast Club for the fourth time. We are excited to have you back August it's been a while." Angela smiled.

"I'a kno'. Last time I came here I was ready ta' beat Charlamagne's ass." I chuckled while adjustin' the mic.

"It was just a question bruh. I ain't mean no harm by it. I seen your kids on your Instagram the other day. You got some beautiful ass kids man." He complimented.

"Thanks bruh. My princess ain't want me ta' leave. She was cryin', makin' me feel bad and shit. I told her and her brothers that I'd still talk ta' em everyday and I do." I grinned.

"Aww." Angela cooed.

"You got kids now, your on tour with Chris Brown and Trey Songz how do you manage to have time to be a family man?" Envy asked.

"That's a good ass question. When you have kids, all your time is devoted ta' them. No matter how busy I'ca get, I still make time fa' my kids. They mean the world ta' me. I wouldn't trade them or my career for the world." I responded.

"So our favorite couple is still separated. What's going on with you and A'leah?" Angela questioned.

I shrugged, "Ain't nun happenin'. We jus' raisin' our kids. She doing her and I'm doing me. I ain't lookin' fa' no broad, I'm jus' tryna get this paper ya heard me?"

"You miss her don't you?" Charlamagne asked.

"I see her everyday what's ta' miss?"

"So you don't miss her or yall relationship?"

"I do. But she talkin' ta' somebody. I'm not worried about being wit' another female. All I'm worried about is grindin' outchea ta' provide fa' me and mines."

"You don't like the new guy do you August?" Angela teased.

"Ion't give a fuck about him. The moment that nigga get outta line best believe Yung finna handle it and won't nobody and I mean nobody kno' bout it." I smirked.

"Aw damn." Envy chuckled.

"How is the tour so far? You guys had a show last night. It was the first sold out show on the tour, congrats on that." Charlamagne congratulated.

"Thanks man, it was pretty dope. I love my New York mans. They made me feel real welcomed. It was my first time performin' outchea' and yeah it was dope."

"Where are your wildest fans? Are they here in New York or?" Envy asked.

"Ta' be honest, my fans are wild everywhere I go it's crazy. Every since I got signed, my nation jus' got bigger and more supportive by the day. I love my fans, I really do."

"Can we expect any new music coming from you soon?" Angela questioned.

"Most definitely. Afta' this tour, I'm working on droppin' another few singles."

"Besides dropping a few more singles after this tour, do you plan on doing more shows or being part of another tour?" She asked.

"This was 'posed ta' be a surprise but, I'm headlinin' a tour wit' my boy Trey Songz on his Passion, Pain and Pleasure tour comin' in the Winter."

"Lord have mercy, panties and bras are going to be everywhere. Will there be any special guests?"

"Ang stop tryna get me in trouble, come on na'." I chuckled.