Chapter 39

August

"Baby do you think these look good on me?" Leah asked curiously.

I looked up from my phone, seein' her wear a pink heel. She strutted around in them and sat on my lap.

"I'on kno' why you got me in hea' heel shoppin' when I'a jus' take em off you anyways." I smirked.

She sucked her teeth. "Shut up. These are the suede stilettos I was telling you about. I got the last ones."

"Good fa' you, now can we leave this girly ass store? This ain't a store fa' niggas like me."

"Whatever big head. Yes we can go now. Just let me take these off and you take those shoes to the counter with the rest." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Be lucky I'a love you ta' be up in hea' witchu'."

She grabbed her wallet and followed me to the register.

"Would you like to sign up for email updates from Louiboutin World?" The cashier asked sweetly.

"No, I already signed up." Leah replied.

The cashier rung up all four boxes, placing them in different bags, settin' them onto the counter.

"That'll be thirty-seven hundred dollars  even." The cashier said as she handed Leah the bags.

I swiped my black American Express card and shoved back into my pocket. Usually, females be droolin' over me w when I'a come up in hea'. But I respected the cashier fa' not disrespectin' Leah.

Every since the video leaked of her smackin' Giselle up two years ago, no female dared ta' try and flirt wit' me. When Leah's not around it's a different story.

"Your so good to me baby." She cooed, pecking my lips.

"Anything my queen wants, she gets. Lil spoiled ass." I chuckled.

"Oh my god! Your August Alsina and A'leah Seoul! Would you guys mind taking a picture with me? My friends would not believe you two came here to shop!" She smiled eagerly.

"Aw. I'll take one with you." Leah agreed.

"Correction, I'a wasn't shoppin'. My girl was, but i'on mind takin' a photo witcha." I grinned.

She came around the counter and stood in between me and Leah. We took two a couple pictures, then headed ta' the food court.

"Do you ever wish that we were normal people?" Leah asked as she held my hand.

"Nah, cause ain't shit normal bout us baybeh."

"Yeah, your right. There's nothing normal about how big your head is." She snickered.

"And yo' forehead on ten, so whatchu tryna say?" I laughed.

"Whatever airhead."

"I'ca read a novel off yo' shit."

She playfully rolled her eyes and walked towards Chick Fil La. While she ordered our food, I found us a table and sat down.